[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other patrician religious people on /mu/? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: merzbow-hybrid-noisebloom.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
merzbow-hybrid-noisebloom.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
Are there any other patrician religious people on /mu/? What albums speak to you on a spiritual level, what albums do you find The Lord within?

I feel closer to god when I listen to this particular merzbow album.
>>
There's a huge chart for this exact purpose and I'm going to find it for you OP
>>
>>73639416
no joke, i feel it with itaots. also late period talk talk, but that's intentional. in my own music, maj7th sus2 chords sound very awe inspiring. haven't found a good context for them, but i hope to.
>>
File: arriba,_eno-san.jpg (450KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
arriba,_eno-san.jpg
450KB, 500x500px
Arriba, Eno-san
>>
>>73639664
lol this makes sense
Maybe that's why I vibe so hard to the beginning of Pokka Pokka, those comfy rainy Enoesque soundscapes
>>
>Feeling closer to God while listening to specific albums

I feel the grace of God in all of the music that I listen to. GTFO with that pretentious garbage.

That being said, Advaitic Songs by Om does it for me, but it's specifically a religious album. Doesn't count.
>>
File: LTE.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LTE.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Pic related
Also helps that is is objectively perfect
>>
>>73640230
Sucks that it's virgin metal hahahha
>>
File: Spiritual music.jpg (3MB, 1588x1857px) Image search: [Google]
Spiritual music.jpg
3MB, 1588x1857px
>>73640230
>I feel the grace of God in all of the music that I listen to
This except without the god part. Every album is a spiritual experience to me because music is one of the most honest forms of art in existence. The pure rage, sorrow, or happiness people can turn into a wondrous array of sounds is completely spiritual to me every single time.

But here's a chart anyway OP.
>>
>>73640293
BOOM
THERE IT FUCKING IS
I DIDN'T POST IT BUT I'M >>73639491 OP
I fucking knew this shit existed
>>
>>73640293
Pretty good list actually.
LYSF still gives me an eerie almost surreal 'hovering above the ground' kind of vibe
>>
>>73640290
>implying

We all listen to a lot of different stuff, anon. Advaitic Songs is meant to be a religious experience. It's not even a metal album. Stop projecting your insecurities, you uneducated pleb.

>>73640293
To be honest, this is more accurate for me anyways. I don't necessarily feel God in the music, but I thank God for it as if it were a blessing. Music is usually a general spiritual thing for me personally.
>>
>>73639416
Elvis or Sam Cooke doing the Jesus singing.

Profound.
>>
>>73640420
Sam Cooke way more so
When he sings spirituals and hits big, high notes with the reverb on his vocals, shit is an eargasm
>>
Popol Vuh - Tantric Songs / Hosianna Mantra
>>
>>73639416
I'm an ISIS-supporting Muslim fundamentalist. I do not feel closer to Allah when I listen to any kind of music because I consider music to be sinful, but I have been listening to a lot of free imrovisation lately, mainly records from such labels as Erstwhile and GROB.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOX5Ec5vP2s
>>
typically when i listen to drone or industrial. i really feel it when listening to coil, which is a bit ironic.
>>
Most recent one was The Glowing Man. The chanting and droning dynamics make it feel transcendental when it gets to its most intense points.
>>
File: hlNoS46_d.jpg (21KB, 236x391px) Image search: [Google]
hlNoS46_d.jpg
21KB, 236x391px
>>73640293
>Even Oxen on the chart
Patrician. It's rather neat that not only a Christian artist with explicitly Christian lyricism made an incredible debut, but he's also one of us. He's a /mu/tant, which makes sense given its more so experimental edge. It makes me wish more Christian musicians would be open-minded enough to take on less conventional forms of music. Ah well.
>>
>>73640293
what makes this spiritual, exactly? this is just the same fucking mucore with a different filename
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.