[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any album exactly like this without the lolrandumb noises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 51T1EZJ096L.jpg (42KB, 305x300px) Image search: [Google]
51T1EZJ096L.jpg
42KB, 305x300px
Is there any album exactly like this without the lolrandumb noises in between the actual pieces of music?
>>
>>73635911
Can - Tago Mago, but listen to it without being a pleb

Otherwise I guess you could try Bitches Brew, Future Days and maybe Laughing Stock
>>
File: ege bamyasi.jpg (115KB, 600x569px) Image search: [Google]
ege bamyasi.jpg
115KB, 600x569px
>>73636005
>Can - Tago Mago, but listen to it without being a pleb
this

but also pic related
>>
>>73635911
>lolrandumb noises
I really hope you aren't actually that close-minded
>>
>>73636798
honestly they're boring, and i'm not even OP
>>
>>73637970
if Augmn wasn't in this it'd be the perfect album
>>
>>73635911
>>73637970
>>73637997
Why has /mu/ become so full of plebs? Aumgn into Pecking O is the greatest buildup and climax ever written in rock music.
>>
he's an orange man breathing out his brain

your welcome
>>
>>73635911
>>73637970

It's called texture, anon. Honestly people shouldn't be allowed to listen to Can sober.
>>
>>73638038
No he's about to suck a tittie and that's all he has in his mind
>>
>>73638085
damn...

thats the homie rt then
>>
>>73638069
>It's called texture, anon.
this
>Honestly people shouldn't be allowed to listen to Can sober.
fuck off
>>
>>73638115

You really think Can composed, recorded and performed their music sober? Oh boy, ppl who have never done psychs but like psych music are really cute. You have no idea what you're missing out. Krautrock is mysic made to be heard while tripping.
>>
File: 1466391541929.jpg (27KB, 255x322px) Image search: [Google]
1466391541929.jpg
27KB, 255x322px
>>73637970
Krautrock has never been good, it's just a genre for pseuds who don't like regular prog for fear of appearing like fedoras, when that is exactly what they are in the most advanced stage.
>>
>>73638145
>>73638115

I mean the second song in Tago Mago is literally called Mushroom as the lyrics are blatantly about tripping.
>>
>>73638145
>>73638069
Music is bad if it sounds like shit sober you hippie faggot.
>>
>>73638216

But i like corny prog like Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer as well though. Krautrock just has more crossover appeal with the new age post-punk and AnCo p4k crowd
>>
>>73638219
I thought it was about a nuclear explosion
>>
>>73638024
seconding this. Aumgn and Peking O are both the best songs on the album.

>>73638145
Also seconding this. This is music made by people who consumed copious amounts of drugs, even though I think it's completely listenable sober, I have no doubt that it is intended to be heard in an altered state. For fuck's sake. Mushroom. Okay?

Really, pot is great for music listening, especially if it's your first experience with recreational drugs, but I've found DXM or 4-aco-dmt to be most well suited, even more so in tandem with each other and/or cannabis. LSD is great for music too, but I like more to play and make music more than listen on LSD.
>>
>>73638221

But it doesn't sound bad sober either, you sexless square. It just sounds different while tripping and there are certain compositional cues and conventions in the music that are done purposely for it's effects while under the influence. Also if you've ever gotten drunk or drank alcohol you're as much as a druggie as the rest of us, fagget
>>
>>73637997
Augmn is the only good track on this shitty album
>>
>>73638247

I forget the literary term for it, but it's about both. I don't think the word is metaphor; could be parallelism but im not sure. If you've ever taken psychs, a bad trip could lead you to bad thoughts. The thought of a nuclear explosion is pretty scary to ponder under psychs especially during the cold war i imagine. The favt that the explosion looks like a mushroom is just perfecf imagery.
>>
The abridged version of Aumgn from Anthology is better. This is the parish Tago Mago playlist:

1. Paperhouse
2. Mushroom
3. Oh Yeah
4. Halleluhwah
5. Aumgn (Anthology version)
6. Mother Sky (full version from Soundtracks)
7. Peking O
8. Bring Me Coffee or Tea

Now that's an 11/10 album.
>>
File: young urbanite.jpg (59KB, 645x412px) Image search: [Google]
young urbanite.jpg
59KB, 645x412px
>>73638238
>new age post-punk and AnCo p4k crowd
>appealing
>>
>>73638452

Didn't say that
>>
Tago Mago is fucking awful.

The psych jams are some of the lamest out there with relatively little variety in technique, melody, and rhythms compared to peers like Amon Duul or Grateful Dead leading for far less expressive jams. The goofy shit like Aumgn and Peking O are just free jazz for people too pleb to do free jazz.
>>
>>73638502

That's rich considering the members of Can were students of Stockhausen and the drummer was part of an established free jazz ensemble.

Also
>Grateful Dead

Yeah, opinion discarded. Some of the corniest approches to jamming of the decade. All bravado with no originality in textures or soundscape which is literally why Can is so renowned. Tago Magk could be release tomorrow and be relatively fresh, meanwhile Gratefu Dead still make music like it's 1973.
>>
>he doesn't kill his ego to aumugn
>>
>>73638587
>That's rich considering the members of Can were students of Stockhausen and the drummer was part of an established free jazz ensemble.
You can be the student of greats and still suck ass.
>no originality in textures or soundscape which is literally why Can is so renowned
Yeah, that's stuff they expanded on in Ege and Future Days which are both fantastic classics. Tago is garbage in every way possible.
>Tago Magk could be release tomorrow and be relatively fresh, meanwhile Gratefu Dead still make music like it's 1973.
Literally false since generic psych jam type krautrock records still get released to this day and nobody gives a shit meanwhile everyone's sucking Thee Oh Sees and King Gizzard's dicks.
>>
>>73638216
I thought Kraut rock was inaccessible even for many proggers?
>>
>>73638238
>Yes
>corny
You are seriously tempting me to ask you to kys yourself
>>
>>73641924
Did this guy only listen to Big Generator or something?
>>
Listen to monster movie

>>73638024
people have been saying Peking o sucks for years

Nothing has chnaged
>>
File: Can Soundtracks.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Can Soundtracks.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Soundtracks is better, but rarely mentioned.
>>
>>73642110
No, Relayer and Close to the Edge are my favorite albums of all time, it's just that I won't stand for this slander
>>
>>73642202
Alright, fellow Yesanon, where do you rank TFTO and why isn't it at number 1?
>>
ITT: contrarians who are upset that /mu/ likes Can
>>
>>73638452
he head too big for he gotdamn neck
>>
>>73642783
Surely you must be baiting
>>
>>73642783
Cause Relayer
>>
>>73642202
My bad, I meant the guy who said Yes was corny. Seriously what the hell.
>>
>>73642865
[spoiler]a little, but I still like it more than fragile[/spoiler]
>>73642914
The correct answer.
>>
>>73643009
Thank you fellow YesAnon
>>
>>73642843
"His head is too big for his goddamn neck", you fucking tool.
>>
>>73638371
damn im gunna have to listen to the anthology version.

Thanks anon
>>
>>73638038
he's speaking (if this isn't bait)
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.