[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find new music? I'm sick of everything right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1456525488692.png (91KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
1456525488692.png
91KB, 279x181px
Where do I find new music? I'm sick of everything right now. I don't know where to start.
>>
try band camp my rec https://johnathanarce.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
there's plenty of music everywhere man, just click on something
>>
check in ya mother's cunt , it got plenty o'music
>>
>>73634251
What do you listen to already? I recommend the chart threads and sharethreads here, easy places to get some lesser-known stuff
>>
>>73634338
I pretty much just listen to whatever is on the top charts in this board and watch needledrop to see what's good.

I like all music honestly.
>>
have you tried your pop's anus , it sure has sum symphonies hidden up there ?
>>
File: The Clown.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Clown.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
Choose your magical musical journey!!!!!

Rock: CAN - Future Days
Hip Hop: Shabazz Palaces - Black Up
Punk: PiL - Metal Box
Folk: John Fahey - Fare Forward Voyagers
Classical: Gustav Mahler - Symphony 9
Pop: Michael Jackson - Off the Wall
Jazz: Charles Mingus - The Clown
Electronic: Nicolas Jaar - Space Is Only Noise
>>
>>73634470
>>73634335
This site is for people who are 18 years or older.
>>
>>73634426
That's how most of us started here, you're doing good

You eventually want to find a style you like and specialize in that to find more, a lot of the stuff pushed here is very entry-level and meant as a point to push off from
>>
how bout look up on the interwebz , theres tons of beautifull music ya stupid dweeb , eat a dick
>>
File: 1488838437920.gif (910KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1488838437920.gif
910KB, 500x254px
>>73634592
>>
>>73634426
I was in a bit of a lull with no interest in checking anything out, decided to try to immerse myself in a genre of music I've previously hated (which for me was black metal).
Going into BM opened me up to even more different kinds of metal and rekindled an interest in music for me, right now I'm wading through doom/stoner sludge metal.

Just keep lookin' for new stuff OP.
>>
>>73634251
The jazz general
>>
Read about your favorite artists and find out who their influences are or other bands that sound like them. Music review sites, rym, and blogspot pages are good for this. Or pick a genre you like and learn more about it. Tbh just google some shit and see where it takes you.

The more you explore, the more good music you'll discover. Find a rabbit hole and jump into it.
>>
Listen to this , maybe you'll like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EazO091XM-4
>>
>>73634251
Head over to /wsg/ or /gif/, and lurk some YGYL threads. There's usually a pretty good mix of genres and you're hearing songs a lot of people agree sound good.

I also use spotify and pandora like a radio of new music on shuffle. Also try this website
http://b2b.musicovery.com/
You can search for artists, genres, moods, etc. It'll not only link you to the artist, but others that sound like him or others that publish in the same genre or use the same label.
>>
>>73634835
>>73634762
>>73634760
>>73634627
>>73634693
>>73634571
Thanks anons
>>
I too am curious on where to find music, but mainly new music that is generating buzz.
>>
>>73634251
I find most of my new music by clicking through a random trail of related videos on youtube. probably makes me a pleb
>>
>>73634474
>The Clown
Best Mingus anon, good choice
>>
>>73634251
Go check out billboard.com and look at what's in the top 20 of whatever genres you're into.
>>
Antonio Pantano is my music curator desu.
I only listen to stuff he reviews that gets at least a 7+
>>
>>73636854
disgusting
>>
>>73636817
>try to look for punk
>dj khaled and drake show up
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.