[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>learn rudimentary music theory >read adorno >tfw it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2322.jpg (26KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2322.jpg
26KB, 403x312px
>learn rudimentary music theory
>read adorno
>tfw it's all true
>tfw we're being turned into musical retards
>tfw it's all prolefeed
>tfw we're all the fat woman singing the nonsense prolefeed song outside winston's window
>tfw all of /mu/ is like children rearranging wooden A, B, C toy blocks and claiming their combination is the best "literature"
>tfw by being limited to blocks, you've already forfeited any chance of producing literature
>tfw all pop shit is just block combinations for retards
>tfw years wasted having "opinions" on block nonsense
>tfw all these bands and artists you thought were diametrically opposed pioneers of whole genres were actually virtually identical
>tfw /mu/ is full of retards wasting their lives
>tfw "I'm really into music" essentially translates to "I like to eat junk food" as a hobby
>tfw this whole board thinks it's discussing different artforms and innovations when it's really doing the equivalent of saying "Big Macs are superior to Whoppers, in fact, Whoppers REVOLUTIONISED the Big Mac in the 80s, an I'll tell you how" while capitalism extrudes functionally identical meat-gruel into your mouth for pure profit
>tfw I was one of these retards to
>tfw I've wasted years of my fucking life talking to other retards about the musical equivalent of curly fries not fit for a pig to consume
>>
File: V2.jpg (66KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
V2.jpg
66KB, 620x620px
>>73633891
Hey man. This could honestly be applied to liking absolutely anything. I know you think you're smart and all that jazz but please understand your cynicism doesn't really contribute to anything. Please kill yourself if you truly feel this way about music.
>>
I kinda agree. I know you're memeing and all, but I hate how dedicated this board is to taste instead of music itself.
It's full of teenagers so that sort of explains the bunch of last.fm and charts and shit. It's kind of a place to waste time for most people and that drowns out any kind of intelligent discussion that could be had, while also pushing away people who are interested in and knowledgeable about music.

And the term "pleb" thrown around by plebs all the time. It's kinda ironic.
>>
>>73633891
Quite cynical, but I can see why you say it.

What music should we be enjoying and listening to? Exclusively classical?
>>
>>73634099
Post-avant-jazz-core
>>
>>73633891
OP please listen to this album (EP) and report back
https://youtu.be/8SIdRXNC81c
>>
>>73633944
t. Child rearranging blocks
>>
File: 01928375465.png (31KB, 270x272px) Image search: [Google]
01928375465.png
31KB, 270x272px
>>73634119
>not progressive dreamfunk
>>
First off, this copy pasted text missteps when it fails to explain what existential benefit listening to classical holds over listening to contemporary. Second, the amount of comparisons which are focused on indirectly degrading people are massive. So massive, that anyone who would post this clearly has a lingering hatred for humanity assuming they're as cultured and wise as they claim, if not wise they're ignorant of others and meander through. There is no escape here, only another star on the board for self-love, and thus, they are not to be trusted.
>>
>>73633891
I like youtube-core and you will never make me unhappy
>>
File: 1498320393968.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498320393968.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>73633891
>tfw it's all prolefeed
>tfw we're all the fat woman singing the nonsense prolefeed song outside winston's window
>tfw all of /mu/ is like children rearranging wooden A, B, C toy blocks and claiming their combination is the best "literature"
>tfw by being limited to blocks, you've already forfeited any chance of producing literature
>>
>read adorno
how's your first year of college going? did you pass all your courses?
>>
Wow man you figured it all out by learning modes and chords, congrats
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.