[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone complains how everyone is a /mu/ drone and normie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Special-Snowflake.png (186KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Special-Snowflake.png
186KB, 500x500px
>everyone complains how everyone is a /mu/ drone and normie
>all the threads are about /mu/core or normie music

Show me you're different. You can't can you.
>>
>>73630150
I only listen to Onkyo and amplifier feedback
>>
I don't like making threads but I post in them
>>
my favorite artists are the gerogerigegege Edie and the eggs and the screamers, all bands that have technically never released an album

I have been on /mu/ since 2009 but specifically avoided all pitchforkcore like neutral milk hotel and radiohead because of their underage fan bases

In fact, if I hear someone mention a /mu/core artist around me I automatically tune out because I know their opinion is worthless or regurgitated from theneedledrop or pitchfork.
>>
I listen to quite literally nothing but Jadakiss.
>>
>>73630150
Rhapsody in Blue you nigger
>>
>>73630196
>the Gerogerigegege
>never released an album
Explain please
>>
I listen to patrician lofi hip hop beats to study/chill/sleep :^)
>>
im not the MOST patrician listener, however i do listen to pretty experimental stuff. radiohead, the list goes on..
>>
File: collage.jpg (415KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
415KB, 1250x1250px
>>73630150
How'd I do?
>>
>>73630211
Cass only releases of 50 copies don't count as an album

The closest thing they have is a 12 inch EP and Tokyo anal Dynamite, a live album not even printed by gris gris
>>
my favorite artists are Stevie wonder and the beastie boys. I've never listened to aero plane or anything past track 2 on loveless, or any animal collective
>>
>>73630150
I don't care about anco, I hate pitchfork and I think a lot of albums on the big /mu/core chart are really juvenile music that attempts to be serious (see: Nirvana).
>>
>>73630238
not a mu drone but you do have shit taste
>>
>>73630244
An album is just a group of recordings released together in a single medium, cassettes count too, and the fact that there aren't many copies is irrelevant. Live albums are albums too, anyways.
>>
i am fairly certain i am the only person that listens to speedcore and flashcore on this board
>>
>>73630390
(not true by the way)
>>
>>73630405
You'd be wrong. Thoughts on qebrus?
>>
>>73630405
wrong
>>
>>73630439
absolutely love the guy, his music is always interesting and his live set for methlab radio was absolutely nuts

>>73630443
nice
>>
>>73630150
I just come to here to talk about King Crimson tbqh
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.