[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree that rap has the most talentless music artists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170628-143245.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-143245.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
We can all agree that rap has the most talentless music artists out of any other music genre, right?
>>
Toss up between rap and electronic music. The latter especially because all you have to do is mash a bunch of buttons on your laptop and it will still be acclaimed.
>>
>>73628388
no country is worst.
>>
>>73628388
Yeah
>>
>>73628504
Hip hop is electronic music.

Rap is a vocal style.
>>
>>73628388
Fuck off, Matt Ox is a legend. This N That is unironically a good song.
>>
>>73628543
I can't tell if someone is being ironic or not.
>>
>>73628388
Seeing as not everyone on here has to 100% agree on taste and genres I'm gonna have to say "no".
>>
>>73628567
I'm not, I mean it isn't like 10/10 good but a solid trap song with lots of energy and a unique gimmick. But if you don't like hip hop you won't see the appeal of it.
>>
>>73628637
But do you agree they rap has the most talentless artist? If not, then which genre does?
>>
>>73628662
It's one of the worst song I've ever heard and it's proving the point that rap fans have no musical taste.
>>
>>73628696
You do you
>>
>>73628388
Still more talented than you neckbeards. They have talent like it or not. There will always some trolls like you hating some certain genre. If you they're talented, how about go show your talent.
>>
>>73628737
They have no musical talent.
>>
>>73628776
neither do you
>>
>>73628776
Yep they have
>>
>>73628796
Is that your argument?
>>
>>73628869
its not an argument. its facts
>>
>>73628865
Have what? Can you finish your sentence next time?
>>
>>73628870
Kek, yes it's definitely a fact. I'm just gonna ignore all my musical experience from learning music instruments because you said so.
>>
>>73628971
>I'm just gonna ignore all my musical experience from learning music instruments because you said so.

post your music
>>
>>73628985
No. I don't upload my music. I'm save them so when I meet other musicians I can show it to them without having the fear if someone stealing my work.
>>
>>73628672

Any genre with instruments, as instrument players can hardly be described to have "talent". Talent is innate, if you spend hours and hours autistically practicing some outdated meme instrument like the guitar just to be able to play some shitty chords, you're not talented in any way.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.