[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you hate me if I said Tourette's is my favourite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: MI0001700677.jpg (28KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
MI0001700677.jpg
28KB, 500x491px
Would you hate me if I said Tourette's is my favourite song on In Utero?
>>
sounds better on the reading album
>>
>>73614722
No, but I disagree strongly
Best in All Apologies btw
>>
>>73614730
Hey, bootleggers!
>>
>he dosent know /mu/ did a favorite song from in utero a month ago

favorite songs were milk it, scentless appretice, and tourettes

so no, your counter-counter-counter contrarian taste is just like the rest of /mu/'s
>>
>>73614739
Also disagree strongly but it's still a great song. IMO the best song is Milk It.
>>
Scentless Apprentice and Very Ape are the best
>>
Does saying my favorite is Heart-Shaped Box mean I get called a pleb?
All Apologies is nice, too.
>>
>>73615069
Yes, because both of those songs you mentioned were butchered by Scott Litt
>>
My favourite song from this album changes all the time but right now I'd have to say it's Serve the Servants.
>>
MODERATE ROCK
>>
>>73614722
nah senpai just like whatever you like :)
>>
>>73614722
Obvs DUMB
>>
For me, it's Frances Farmer
>>
If nirvana kept playing do you think that kurt would have kicked dave and started playing full fledged noise rock
>>
>>73615537
he was going to do acoustic blues type stuff
>>
>>73615537
Dave would have left on his own. Foo Fighters was already under way in some form during the In Utero era anyway.
>>
>>73615553
Source?
>>
My favorites are Radio Friendly Unit Shifter and Milk It
>>
File: 608.jpg (97KB, 681x734px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
97KB, 681x734px
serve the servents
>>
>>73615574
Yes and no. The first Foos album would have been similar to Pocketwatch. Just a one off tape of stuff Dave wrote and recorded himself
>>
>>73615653
damn daniel johnston btfo
>>
>>73615614
he said in his last interviews

also do re mi is a song he wrote
>>
>>73615713
Did he unironically say it was the blues tho
>>
>>73615442
I MISS THE COMFORT IN BEING SAD
>>
>>73615754
Did you not listen to Unplugged?
>>
>>73615754
i believe so but not 100% id have to re-watch all that shit.

if you want to see its that interview on top of a balcony in seattle
>>
>>73615713
He said a lot of things that never happened
>also do re mi is a song he wrote
How is this relevant?
>>
>>73615754
I read that Charles Cross biography of him quite some time ago, and sort of recall that Michael Stipe traveled to Seattle to try to collaborate with him and over the telephone Kurt wanted to do a quiet album, involving the piano and stuff like that.
>>
>>73615819
Stipe offered to do it just because he thought Kurt was gonna kill himself.

Kurt agreed just because it was Michael Stipe.
>>
>>73615798
i mean he was a suicidal drug addict, but he said he was going to do acoustic blues. obviously he killed himself instead....

do re mi has significant blues influence
>>
>>73615957
>but he said he was going to do acoustic blues
See >>73615798

>do re mi has significant blues influence
How so?
>>
>>73615987
kurt couldve also turned into a circus preformer and rode around on a unicycle, but he didnt. he killed himself. and before he died he said he wanted to do blues acoustic. We are speculating. he is dead. i dont get what you are trying to say.

>do re mi has significant blues influence
listen to it
>>
>>73616046
>kurt couldve also turned into a circus preformer
He never stated it so this is not likely
>and before he died he said he wanted to do blues acoustic
Cool but see >>73615798

>listen to it
Done.

Now explain why it's a Blues song. Maybe chart it out and show how it's a I-IV-V chord progression?

Oh wait it's not.
>>
>>73616081
i have no idea what you are trying to say with your first part

and it sounded bluesy to me because of the call and response pattern in the verses
>>
>>73616156
>i have no idea what you are trying to say
Junkies say things they don't mean all the time. The notion that "Cobain was gonna go acoustic!" is unfounded. Remember the Leadbelly cover band he was starting with mark Lanagan? No because he was a junky who just said shit without follow through
>call and response
Not exclusive to Blues. Try again
>>
>>73616199
hes dead dude
>>
>>73616253
Literally no excuse
>>
favorite songs are very ape, dumb and milk it
>>
>>73615384
yes
>>
>>73614730
wrong song, that one's called "the eagle has landed"
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.