[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witnessing someone react to a song for the first time and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 10a.jpg (70KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
70KB, 600x848px
Witnessing someone react to a song for the first time and hear their initial reactions is much more authentic and enjoyable to watch than listening to a possible shill go on a pretentious rant about what music is "supposed" to be and using a quantitative scoring system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnr6zTuGrs
>>
If you read reviews youre a pleb, end of story

Why cant you just listen and appreciate art you enjoy without imposing an arbitrary heirarchy towards

why does anyone's opinion other than your own matter at all?
>>
>>73611336
its fun to look at things from perspectives outside of your own
>>
>>73611355
>its fun to look at things from perspectives outside of your own
>but only in the method I say
If you don't know music theory and can't write a roman numeral analysis of a song, you shouldn't be listening to it
>>
>>73611317
>Witnessing someone react to a song for the first time and hear their initial reactions

why would you ever waste your time and attention on doing this
how fucked does your attention span have to be for you to believe this to be a good way of spending time
fuck, millenials are shit
can't wait for gen z to put them all in concentration camps
>>
>>73611395
>>but only in the method I say

please note where I said this
not OP btw
>>
File: weeaboo_reacts.png (81KB, 221x238px) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo_reacts.png
81KB, 221x238px
>>73611336
my opinion mattered to you, and your opinion matters to me, hence the conversation whether or not you'd like to admit. I'm simply saying that his opinion matters more than both of ours. :)
>>
>>73611395
>if you don't know music theory and can't write a Roman numeral analysis of a song, you shouldn't be listening to it
Why not? Music is meant to be enjoyed.
>>
>>73611317
Not posting the superior nigga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63egA1tJE4
>>
>>73611336
I do it because I don't want to waste my time listening to albums I might not like
>>
>>73611400
>why would you ever waste your time and attention on doing this
wait, where are we again? what are we doing here? THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE
>>
>>73611425
That dude is actually patrician af, seen a vid of his before.
>>
>>73611425
For a moment I thought it was Bill Cosby in the thumbnail

>Zip
>Zop
>Zoobity
>Bop
>>
>>73611440
This
But it kind of sucks that we won't listen to anything that Nothony Funtano has rated below 7
>>
>>73611395
autism
>>
>>73611317
no, good music doesn't always get gotten at the first listen
>>
File: sc5212.jpg (87KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
sc5212.jpg
87KB, 640x1136px
>>73611395
>>
>>73611317
>not bigquint
>>
>>73611395
I can do this with a lot of songs but definitely not all of the ones I listen to. How pleb am I?
>>
>>73611317
>not OhHellFire
>>
>>73612640
You're not bad but still sorta pleb
>>
dereck > all
>>
>>73611395
w e a k
>>
>>73611317
Devin Townsend is based as fuck
>>
>>73613159
I heard that ohhellfire stopped making videos. Does anyone know if that's true?
>>
his reaction to Metallica - One was fucking wonderful.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.