[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was cooking hot dogs while listening to Bring the Sun and swung

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: a3456507531_10.jpg (366KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3456507531_10.jpg
366KB, 1200x1200px
I was cooking hot dogs while listening to Bring the Sun and swung the frying pan into the cabinet when I realized there's no hot dog buns.

Why does Swans have such an enraging effect on people?
>>
>>73605101
autism
>>
also stop eating meat, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>73605130
fuck you moby
>>
>>73605120
ive made out with two girls shirtless although I was too scared to sex. I'm 18 desu
>>
>>73605138
>2017
>eating meat

>>73605143
that's not relevant
>>
>>73605130
>He thinks this is going to make people stop eating meat
>>
>>73605151
>that's not relevant
Implying that even 25% of this board is alpha enough to have seen tits irl
>>
>>73605157
>he eats meat
>>
>>73605217
When did I imply that? You're still an autistic sperg.
>>
>>73605101
Implying that hot dogs don't go with literally everything including a doughnut

Implying that pan fried hot dogs taste better than microwaved nuclear holocaust
>>
>>73605101
This reeks of teenaged blogposting
>>
>>73605217
says the virgin
>>
>>73605130
i gotta flex my muscles
>>
>>73605130
I've barely started.
>>
>>73605143
That's probably one of the most autistic replies I've read this week.
>>
>>73605101
This would've been funnier if you'd been cooking while listening to I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull

>tfw making hotdogs
>tfw got the buns, the mustard, ketchup
>tfw have to call me to help you because you didn't know how to put the sausage in the bun
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.