[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>massive audience, shining stage >we are the queens of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nt5dlfpCg21utw6s3o1_1280.jpg (198KB, 734x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt5dlfpCg21utw6s3o1_1280.jpg
198KB, 734x1100px
>massive audience, shining stage
>we are the queens of the stone age

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: Lightning_Bolt.jpg (30KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning_Bolt.jpg
30KB, 500x750px
>we are gonna strike you, we are gonna shock you
>we are lightning bolt
>>
>>73605062
Honestly he's a shitty right-wing musician, sure qotsa first three albums were solid but god I hate this fucking mofo.
>>
>>73606078
josh homme is a god tier producer and if you dont like his music cus his right wing somethings wrong with you lmao
i listen to a fuck tonne of liberal music despite how retarded they actually are
>>
>>73606078
I didn't realize Homme was a right winger. Where are you getting this info?

Like a celebrity's political views matter, you know they're all going to orgies doing tons of coke all the time anyways. They probably own sex slaves and just keep them locked away somewhere in their sprawling mansions.
>>
>>73606365
this when I saw overpaid rich drug addicts campaigning for Hillary I instantly knew that my vote will be going for trump
>>
>>73606078
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>73606078
Chill bitch. He's socially liberal and pretty accepting of everyone. Go back to lefty/pol/
>>
File: 1481754147076.png (79KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
1481754147076.png
79KB, 203x203px
>>73606078
>Josh Homme
>right-wing
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 273x185px
>we're gonna fuck you and your mama
>that's why we call ourselves nirvana
>>
>>73607730
He's a libertarian. Rap cucks here just can't deal with a true individual that actually knows how to play an instrument
>>
File: Wire_-_Pink_Flag.jpg (166KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
Wire_-_Pink_Flag.jpg
166KB, 500x489px
>Come on baby light my fire
>We're the post punk-band Wire
Hmmm
>>
the first 3 QOTSA albums are ok for dumb rock shit

after that he crawled far up his own ass
>>
>>73606886
This is an interesting sentiment. Because obviously, Donald Trump is filthy fuckin rich, overpaid mostly just to put his name on things, and a well-known cocaine abuser in the 80's.

But people don't resent him the way they resent other rich celebrities.

Is it cuz he's a self-made man? Couldn't be. He was born rich, took up the family business, and bankrupted it twice before he just started selling his name.

I think people don't mind that Trump is a rich, overpaid, notorious cokehead celebrity while simultaneously deriding Clinton for having had annoying, spoiled supporters for a different reason.

They forgive Trump because Trump doesn't make them feel inferior. They know they're smarter than him, and they know they could have done just as well if they'd been born in Trump's situation, so Trump doesn't threaten them. He's just a rich, stupid, spoiled guy who gives people a glimpse into the true American Dream.

Because the American Dream isn't to work hard, get ahead, and become succesful. No, we hate people who do that. We resent them and vote against the candidates they endorse because fuck them for thinking they're better than us.

No, the American Dream is to get paid for doing nothing, to win the lottery and say "fuck you" to your boss, to get something without earning it, to have it easy for no reason other than you're an American and you want it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.