[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are metal fans usually very obnoxious? They condescend towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: metal-fan[1].jpg (30KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
metal-fan[1].jpg
30KB, 630x420px
Why are metal fans usually very obnoxious? They condescend towards other music genres which I find ironic.
>>
am i the only one who has noticed hip hop fans are the new metal fans
>>
>>73601575
Yes, you are.
>>
>>73601575
only people I still know that listen to rap are wiggers.
>>
>>73601559
Strange. Most metalheads I've met always seemed like down to earth guys and treated me well.
>>
>>73601559
they condescend towards their own subgenres ffs
>>
>>73601575
this, hip hop fags think they are so special for listening to just the basics/classics

t. used to be one
>>
>>73601657
>only people I still know that listen to rap are wiggers.
I feel you, man. All my "friends" that listen to rap are fucking insufferable. They love joking about niggers then proceed to blast hip hop. Extremely obnoxious and downright embarrasing to be around
>>
this>>73601661

also, this>>73601575
the argument has just changed from
>wow the music you listen to isn't heavy enough
to
>wow the music you listen to is for old white people
>>
>>73601559
Metalheads tend to have very high standards. Obviously, metal meets those standards, so they become metalheads.

t. condescending metalhead
>>
>>73601575
>>73601559
yeah, try not to assume other people are bad because of the music they listen to, though
>>
>>73601736
good post
>>
>>73601559
>>73601676
what's wrong with looking down on music with weak riffs?
>>
honestly, metal threads are much calmer than you faggots bashing tame impala, calling kendrick lamar a nigger, and arguing over which shitty album is better: kid a or ok computer
>>
I find dudes in the hardcore scene are the absolute worst about this.
>>
>>73601772
because a lot of metal is shit and barely rock music just has metal in the genre
>>
>>73601772
because there's no distinguishing 'this music sucks the riffs are weak' from 'this music sucks I dont like it'
way to have a discussion
>>
>>73601559
>>73601661
Metal has many different kind of fans.
>>
>>73601786
If they are also in the punk scene then they are usually cool but just "hardcore kids" are the absolute worst. Especially when they start crowd killing.
>>
>>73601559
the problem is not metal fans, its stupid dumbasses
>>
File: chelaughing.jpg (19KB, 323x330px) Image search: [Google]
chelaughing.jpg
19KB, 323x330px
>>73601777
how long have you not been in one, Jesus?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.