[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>But when we move down to the Pyramid stage, the atmosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (238KB, 445x322px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
238KB, 445x322px
>But when we move down to the Pyramid stage, the atmosphere for Radiohead is funereal, the end of each song barely acknowledged by anyone other than the hardcore fans at the front. People around us chat through the songs, openly bored at the dirge-like offerings. And yes, there is a good reason why the large screens sit either side of the stage to help faraway audiences stay engaged; if you fill the feed with fuzzy, blurry, psychedelic pap, then it’s no wonder you lose your audience. What a contrast to go over to the Other stage and join the energy, excitement and musical wizardry of Major Lazer. It would have had me bouncing on the bed at home.
wtf i hate ed balls now
>>
>>73592467
>fuzzy, blurry, psychedelic pap
Worst description ever. I have to remind myself that some people out there listen to Radiohead and think it's super experimental
>>
Ed Balls
>>
Ed Balls is just jealous
>>
thats funny, I was there and everyone within 100 feet of the stage screamed the lyrics to almost every single song.
>>
Ed Balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czqtjk_iGFU
>>
>Ed Balls
You actually give a shit about his musical opinion OP?
>>
Ed Balls
>>
It wasn't a great performance to be fair. Easily their worst at Glasto, it just felt a bit generic. Shame because the setlist was great.
>>
Ed Balls
>>
Ed Balls
>>
is he wrong though
>>
>>73593179
yes
>>
>>73593179
he's not right that's for sure
>>
Ed Balls
>>
Balls Ed
>>
What a poor soul, imagine being named Ed Balls and going through primary school
>>
Ed BALLS XD
>>
>>73592467
Literally who?
>>
>>73592467
Anyone named balls has no right to judge anything
>>
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED balls
>>
ed BALLS
>>
"he also enjoyed Kaiser Chiefs and Stormzy, Balls wasn’t so positive about Radiohead’s performance."
>>
>>73594122
Lol dude
>>
>>73594160
Former UK president
How out of touch are you?
>>
>>73594373
haha yeah
>>
ED BALLS
>>
>>73592467
not a massive radiohead fan but ed balls is a cunt who can fuck off
>>
>>73593179
Ed Balls
>>
>>73594183
kek
>>
>>73592516
I think he was referring to the imagery on the screens
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.