[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best live show you've ever been too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: Converge.jpg (3MB, 1800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Converge.jpg
3MB, 1800x1215px
What was the best live show you've ever been too?

Pic related for me
>>
Incubus fall 2001
>>
Radiohead last year
>>
Call me a pleb, but honestly, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. He played a fantastic show. Band was on point. Had some great banter with the audience. Venue was good.
>>
AFI three nights in a row earlier this year. They played plenty of old shit every night.
>>
The Jesus Lizard 2009
>>
File: Shellac.jpg (75KB, 390x250px)
Shellac.jpg
75KB, 390x250px
Saw Shellac last year in a place that was basically a basement. It was fucking fanatical, literally so close to Albini he was spitting on me while singing. They know how to put on a show. Could have gut punched albini I was so close. Best thing about it, afterwards not only did I meet him but I saw something that looked wet on the floor and touched it, turned out to be a pick he broke while playing. Still have it. Though i'd rather see a Big Black show, this is as close as I will get, and it was still wild.
>>
Franz Ferdinand, spring of 2013
>>
File: IMG_1606.jpg (506KB, 1512x1200px)
IMG_1606.jpg
506KB, 1512x1200px
>>
File: Sleep live Vancouver 07.02.2015.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep live Vancouver 07.02.2015.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
SLEEP
>>
>>73585506
Shadowgraphs, Such Marvelous Monsters and Dead Radio
>>
>>73585506
Foo Fighters
>>
File: Boris2016.jpg (23KB, 853x415px) Image search: [Google]
Boris2016.jpg
23KB, 853x415px
Boris.
>>
>>73585532
Radiohead this year ATL. What a fucking show.
>>
Muse in 2015
>>
Behemoth & cannibal corpse.
>>
Either Arcade Fire in Lisbon last year or Radiohead last week.
>>
XTC in '82
>>
>>73585506
Flying Lotus was really dope last week!
>>
Taylor Swift 1989 tour in New York

It was literally magical
>>
Devin Townsend Project.

I don't really like his studio music, but live it's a fucking monster. It's a huge fucking sound and the dude is charismatic as fuck.
>>
I don't care what any of you youngters think but being in the first 20 rows for PF's Animals tour in 1977 was the best experience of my life.
>>
>>73585595
yay, pre-decemberunderground afi is goat son.
>>
Autechre 2015
>>
Death Grips when they came to Toronto, that was so much fun.
>>
>>73585651
>a pick he broke while playing

how is this possible? doesn't albini use metal picks?
>>
Death Grips in Austin
>>
Die Antwoord in Bloemfontein
>>
>>73585506
Probably David Gilmour (Wroclaw 2016) or Justin Timberlake (Gdansk 2014)
>>
Efrim and The Godspeedies 14/12/2010 or Earthless when the opened for Russian Circles.
>>
Title Fight. that band is going to get remembered.
>>
Mastodon and Baroness in Oakland
>>
>>73587253
how old are you
>>
RA the Rugged Man and Rammstein were the best. Both were absolute madmen, Rammstein for the theatrics and pyrotechnics, and RA the Rugged Man for roasting the DJ to the point where he had to walk off stage, starting a violent mosh pit in the crowd, and calling out women from the crowd to slow dance with him to some early 90's RnB and then proceeding to basically molest them.
>>
>>73587576
i need to see this fuck
>>
>>73585506
Justin Timberlake & The Tennesee kids in Brisbane
seriously, the concert was bretty good
>>
The Dillinger Escape Plan in Austin by far
>>
Blink 182 and Weezer probably almost ten years ago
>>
Not even memeing. The only good rap show I've seen was the best show I've seen.
>>
>>73590072
Same but in NYC.

Stage rushing and Greg jumping off the balcony at Webster Hall were both highlights and I'll never forget them
>>
Skinny Puppy

All 3 times.
>>
Islands last concert at Webster hall this past december. Michael Cera played bass on a few songs and it was so nice to hear Return to the Sea in its entirety. Got a poster signed and was so glad I took the trip from cleveland to NY.
>>
Danny Brown in Chicago or Death Grips in Atlanta.
>>
Swans @ mexico citu or maybe mac demarco at columbus
>>
File: Dev'd.png (230KB, 360x292px)
Dev'd.png
230KB, 360x292px
>>73587576
>>
>>73588002
Damn. My dad hopped the fence to see them on the Dark Sode tour and he has that as a top 5 show of his
>>
Smashing Pumpkins opening of the 9:30 in January 1996, the snowstorm/heroin tour.

Fuck that was 21 years ago. Holy shit.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.