[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any concept albums about a guy who realizes that he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: von_kar_hires.jpg (257KB, 1224x1318px) Image search: [Google]
von_kar_hires.jpg
257KB, 1224x1318px
Are there any concept albums about a guy who realizes that he no longer enjoys hanging out with his friends who just want to "party" all the time?
>>
Not that I know of, but I'm sure more general albums about disillusionment might fit this feel.
What type of music do you like, OP?
>>
>>73565899
Post-Rock, Punk, "Analog Electronic", Metal, some Prog, Classical Guitar, Power-Pop...
>>
File: pix2pix (1).png (620KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
pix2pix (1).png
620KB, 1350x620px
With Teeth
>>
>>73566020
hesitation marks
>>
>>73565986
Here, try this: https://hideous-sun-demon.bandcamp.com/album/meat
>>
>>73565814
> PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>73566020
>>73566035
These are good suggestions.

Anyone else out there in this situation?
>>
>>73565814
OP, I'm going through the same thing. Just graduated high school, and got into a decent college, but my friends are all just ignoring the fact that it's time to do adult shit. One of them is getting kicked out of their house in a week if they don't find a job.
They're still abusing prescription drugs and breaking into cars and shit. I love me some drugs, but I'm fortunate enough to have my shit together (in a very loosely-applied way).
>>
>>73566108
yeah

they're just on a treadmill of chasing feeble highs
they days come and go but their lives go nowhere
like building sand castles on the shoreline, they end up being washed away with every new crest
>>
how old are you OP?
not being a dick, legit curious
>>
File: Young Trent Vs Old Trent.jpg (97KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
Young Trent Vs Old Trent.jpg
97KB, 720x533px
>>73566035

Good album when your past tries catching up with you and you aren't having any of that.
>>
>>73566168
I'm not gonna' post my actual age because it will just lead to negative shit-flinging.
I'm older than most people that post here. I think.
>>
>>73566240
so 17
>>
>>73566240
who gives a shit, every other post on this entire website is negative shit-flinging
>>
>>73566270
>>73566299
I am 40.
>>
>>73566339
are you friends with people half your age?
that's actually impressive, i'm 24 and already making my way down from party mountain
>>
I used to love hanging out with my closest friend.
I used to love talking to him.
Now he's just drunk.
Every time.
Not "fun" drunk. Not "introspective" drunk.
Just loud and obnoxious and slurring his words.
And not even remembering what happened the night before.
Every time.
>>
>>73566352
I have friends ranging in age from late 20s to late 50s.
>>
>>73566363
People who abuse anything ruin it for themselves.

Sex addicts don't enjoy sex. Alcoholics don't enjoy drinking. People who drop acid more than twice a month eventually don't feel the positive effects. Popping molly too much at a young age makes it so that when you do it in your mid 20s you don't feel the feeling of empathy and warmth overtaking you.

Everything is more enjoyable when you do it in moderation.
>>
>>73565814
Pet Sounds
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.