[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got MIDI Keyboard What program do I get for it that's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: piano.jpg (84KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
84KB, 600x400px
Got MIDI Keyboard

What program do I get for it that's not shit so it can make some noise
>>
good question
>>
>>73562808
thank you
>>
>>73562787
lol my mans you should bought the akai advance or the m audio ctrl49, comes with VIP software and gives you access to every VST on the planet pretty much
>>
find one you like the look of and stick it with it. shits all the same if you are getting started
>>
was this thread created by a mod or something to replace my same thread but made it less autistic?
>>
What are you looking for? What do you want to make?
>>
>>73564227
I guess to create beats, layers, drum loops on stop of piano melodies I already have
>>
>>73564227
Get a daw if you don't have one. Fruity Loops works just fine. Rip shit off youtube/download sample packs/ get old cassettes/etc. Are you asking for like a plugin or something?
>>
>>73564312
meant for >>73564245
>>
I wanted to learn how to play piano, what piano should i get?
>>
>>73562787
Your choices are basically Ableton, Reaktor, FL studio, or Logic/Garage Band. If you want to fuck around with chiptune shit LMMS is good for that and is Free Software. If you insist on being linux nerd try learning pure data.
>>
>>73564397
literally any shitty keyboard with weighted keys.
>>
>>73562787
Ableton and a few VSTs.
>>
Logic for ambient shit
FL for beats and shit
>>
FL seems to be doing what I wanted

synthesia doesnt seem to recognize my input
>>
>>73564397

Just go to a thrift store and pick up a cheap keyboard. I got a Yamaha PSR-6 for $7 to learn on that way.
>>
>>73564214

yes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.