[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fellow /mu/tants >be me >have lot of earwax probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Hey fellow /mu/tants

>be me
>have lot of earwax probably due to prolonged headphone wear

anyone have similar problem?
>>
>>73559403
why don't you just clean them, anon?
>>
I clean my ears every night after I shower, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
My earwax in one ear has gone from brown wax to a creamier, less viscous type
>>
>>73559478
>>73559432
Using cotton sticks ruins your hearing you stupid fucks
>>
Clean your fucking ears for once you filthy basement dweller. I feel sad for any earphones you wear.
>>
>>73559403
clean your ears
>>
File: 1465935890633.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1465935890633.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>73559515
then use your finger
>>
>>73559515
No, having a buildup of earwax does you retard.
>>
>>73559515
do you not know how to clean your ears?
>>
>>73559515
yeah, if youre sticking them all the way up your ear holes, if youre so afraid of using cotton swabs then use debrox and flush your ears out
>>
>>73559403
Get yout ears flushed by a doctor or some shit every few weeks retard. Use cotton swabs for light cleaning and don't push them in too far. All you'll do is push the earwax further in.
>>
does anyone else like to set their shower head to jet stream and just blast your ears for a while? feels fucking good man. quasi orgasmic at times. plus it cleans your ears out.
>>
>>73559515
pick your ear with a piece of toilet paper right out of the shower, thats what i do and it cleans it pretty good

also
>abloobloo this inefficient method of basic hygiene hurts so im going to ignore it
fucking nasty
>>
Flush your ears fucker. Buy a kit.
>>
>>73559737
>>73559641
>>73559623
>>73559538
go to the fucking doctors you apes
>>
>>73559403

How the fuck do people have brown earwax? Always had yellow/clear shit which I clean out everyday after shower
>>
shoot the vinegar and rubbing alcohol into
the ear with a bulb syringe or some shit
like that and keep doing it get all the wax
saturated with that solution and then rinse
it out with shooting water around there
the same way

only a dumb butthead would stick cotton sticks
into the ear and expect anything besides
shoving the wax in even deeper
>>
>>73559945
Unnecessary. Buy your own solution and flush em yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.