[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>bitches brew is the trout mask replica of the 70s >Mr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bigcheese.jpg (28KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
bigcheese.jpg
28KB, 433x446px
>bitches brew is the trout mask replica of the 70s
>Mr Bungle is the trout mask replica of the 90s
>here comes the indian is the trout mask replica of the 2000s
>bisch bosch is the trout mask replica of the 10s
whats the trout mask replica of the 80s? pic unrelated
>>
Rain Dogs
>>
File: WHAAAAAAAAAT.png (122KB, 245x223px)
WHAAAAAAAAAT.png
122KB, 245x223px
>>73554197
How the fuck are any of those related to trout mask replica?
>>
>>73554265
theyre the insanely inaccessible album of that decade that is memed a lot
>>
>>73554265
because they're shitty and lolsorandumb

except for bitches brew which is the only good album out of them all
>>
>>73554281
>insanely inaccessible
>bitches brew
lmao?
>>
File: f.jpg (16KB, 300x299px)
f.jpg
16KB, 300x299px
>>
>>73554326
And
>Bish Bosch
>Extremely inaccessible
Almost 90% of the album features Scott Walker's operatic vocals and has minimal instrumentation.
>>
>>73554326
>>73554397
this is what happens when you spend a decade on /mu/
>>
>>73554503
Bitches Brew really isnt that bad,
although Bish Bosch to me is the close in the absurdity of tmr
>>
>>73554760
ok yeah for me (op here) bitches brew isnt
that inaccessible but I understand that its garnered the reputation of that, and it was pretty ahead of its time, Bisch Bosch is insanely inaccessible and I stand by that
>>
>>73554197

According to Scaruffi Twin Infinitives is the "Trout Mask Replica for the grunge generation"
>>
>>73554786
Compared to Trout Mask Replica, not for a second. Again, 90% of the album is Scott's operatic vocals and very minimal instrumentation, but on the other hand there are polyrhythms, chords played on a bass, two guitars on Trout Mask Replica. I would also consider Bitches Brew more inaccessible than Bish Bosch.
>>
>>73554786
Have you listened to A Shape of Jazz to Come OP? It's an absolute masterpiece and I'd recommend it for you, given that you've listened to Bitches Brew already.
>>
>>73554962
this album puts me to sleep
>>
>>73554911
>comparing a jazz milestone to an autistic wankfest

get out
>>
>>73554962
Yes I love that record, personally I prefer Free Jazz though
>>
>>73555658
>autistic wankfest
I'm surprised you didn't accompany this masterpiece by a Jackie Chan reaction image.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.