[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cyborg creates a vomiting machine so it can feel physiologicaly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>cyborg creates a vomiting machine so it can feel physiologicaly like a human again then merges with it and destroys the universe by endless vomiting
This album confuses the shit out of me.
>>
I just want to know what the fuck Balrog has to do with People Vultures
>>
what is there to be confused about? sounds pretty straightforward to me
>>
I guess they make fun of the high concept prog rock...?
>>
>>73554535
Or just make a really juvenile version of it
>>
>>73554107
Record just came in the mail, listening to it for the first time ATM, loving it so far.
>>
>>73555566
It's really good musically. No better than the Banana album.
>>
>>73555566
>buying records you've never listened to

wew
>>
>>73554216
Joey is the balrog
>>
On a side note I loved how they incoporated Nonagon Infinity into it and seemed like a perfect fit for the whole universe starting and ending concept
>>
It's pretty good desu but the story is confusing
>>
I'm legit disturbed by the vision of universe destroyed by infinite puke.
>>
>>73556080
First time I listened to it I found the whole ending so hypnotic

>>73555566
What pressing did you buy?
>>
>>73554107
What album is this?
>>
>>73556348
Murder of the universe
>>
>>73555566
Nice digits
>>
>>73556284
vomit green

>>73555696
im a total gizzhead so i know ill enjoy pretty much anything they put out. plus i saw the han tyumi vid first.
>>
>>73554107
does anyone have a non flac download of this album. i've been looking for so long
>>
VOMIT COFFIN

dundundundundundundundun

VOMIT COFFIN
>>
File: lego.jpg (328KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
lego.jpg
328KB, 1920x1440px
>>73556606
On it mate, give me two seconds.
>>
>>73556606
Here you go.
https://mega.nz/#F!8L4njZQB!qvkYZPuMa-abRNeva2L_pQ
>>
>>73556606
It's not hard at all to set up Foobar to convert flac to mp3
>>
DUDE
SICK
RIFFS
>>
>>73557083
>128 kbps
Nigga what
>>
>>73554535
I don't think they're able to pull it off or even willing to go there really. Probably because of the lack of self awareness.
>>
>>73554216
The references confuse the shit out of me. What did the lord of lightning have to do with Nonagon Infinity?
Im pretty sure they just threw them in there
>>
>>73557265
I think its so they can transition to it in their live shows after nonagon stuff
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.