[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the beep at the start of Paranoid Android its actually the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

So the beep at the start of Paranoid Android its actually the end of airbag
Fascinating.
>>
File: i_woke_nig.png (1MB, 1077x711px) Image search: [Google]
i_woke_nig.png
1MB, 1077x711px
>>73553922
Did you just now notice this..?
>>
>"I've never actually owned OK Computer": the post
>>
>>73553922
>still talking about this album
>20 years later
Well...
>>
I cant buy records due to my geographic place.
All I have its a pirate Spotify app
Okc's Paranoid Android has the beep at the start, oknotok has in at the end of airbag
>>
you kids like to play smart but a simple innocent bait like this is fast and precise against you all
>>
>>73554173
Its not bait...

Didnt like Climbing up the walls, thom's voice sounds like under the song
>>
>>73554047
Alternatively my post was going to be "I've only listened to OK Computer on Spotify: the post."
The beeps were always at the end of Airbag, Spotify changed it for some reason.
>>
>>73554173
>waaah mum says i'm the smartest tool in the kitchen!
>>
>>73554289
yes that's exactly what I said
you can now return to watching a tony fantano video and keep sparking your nignogs to their maximun potency
>>
>>73554288
Way before Spotify, i used to listen it on YouTube and i cant remember the beeps in airbag
>>
>>73554288
>Spotify changed it for some reason
I thought it was a fuck up when Capital reissued the album back in 07. So any version from then to now we're affected.
>>
>>73554357
>waaah everyone else is stupider than me mum, tell them, tell them!
If you're such a genius what are you doing shitposting on 4chan? Shouldn't you be in a meeting somewhere or studying for Cambridge? Just trying to help! :)
>>
File: IMG_1824.jpg (67KB, 736x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1824.jpg
67KB, 736x542px
The top RH songs on Apple Music
what plebs
>>
File: Reign_in_blood.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Reign_in_blood.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
i used to think the end of postmortem was the beginning of raining blood
>>
>>73554519
>Burn the witch
I get Creep, but why burn the witch?
Also
>No No surprises
>>
>>73554630
Because it was the lead single to their newest album?
>>
Is this the new Coldplay unreleased stuff?

Anyone got link?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.