[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listening to music with headphones/earbuds >person I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1438588939481.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1438588939481.png
96KB, 332x333px
>listening to music with headphones/earbuds
>person I know sees me and comes over to say hi and chat
>doesn't ask me what was I listening to
>>
>>73551066
>I see person I know listening to music
>say hi
>walk away
Why did you think they would care ?
>>
>>73551066
Improve your self esteem. You have none of it.
>>
>>73551112
I don't understand how people can care so little about music that they aren't interested in what other people listen to. Besides the fact that they don't just say hi and walk away, they want to talk to me but not about music.
This includes people I know who act like they care about music but I think they really don't. If you really do I think you would be interested in knowing what someone you know is listening to.
>>73551114
Yah that's true.
>>
>>73551144
Yeah, but chances are if you have headphones you aren't talking much anyway, why don't YOU bring it up if it means that much to you, you autistic chimp.
>>
>listening to music with headphones/earbuds
>person I know sees me and comes over to say hi and chat
>'h-hi, gimme a sec'
>try to get phone out of pocket
>fumble, gets caught in clothes
>frantically try to type in password
>hastily open app and fat finger pause button
>slide phone back into pocket
>'s-so, what's up dude?'

every FUCKING time.
>>
>>73551171
The fact that I wear headphones doesn't mean anything apparently because, like I said, people I know almost always seem to want to talk to me when I'm listening to music with headphones. I have to take them off because they want to talk and I don't want to seem rude.
Yes I do bring it up sometimes but they are almost never interested, it's more apparent by the fact that I have to bring it up myself. But again, these are mostly people who claim to be into music.
I do ask people what they were listening to but I also know I shouldn't annoy people who are wearing headphones, they are probably having a moment alone with their music and shouldn't be bothered. I wait until they show up again without them.
>>
>>73551257
You'll just have to find people who genuinely are then, it's not that hard, I used to work behind the bar and some guy would always come in with a pantera hoodie, so of course I just started talking about metal with him.
>>
>>73551317
You are right. Also every time I see some stranger wearing a t-shirt of a band I stop them and at least comment on it. I didn't really *meet* many people this way yet (though I became friends or at least kept contacting 2 or 3) but they all seem to be glad someone noticed it and shares the taste.
>>
>>73551384
of a band I like* I mean, not literally everyone wearing music t-shirts
>>
>>73551384
exactly, if they don't respond you stop, if they do, work your way up to more specific tastes, until you have a solid foundation for jolly cooperation and friendship
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.