[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the voice ISN'T actually an instrument.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Molly36.jpg (113KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
Molly36.jpg
113KB, 626x417px
Daily reminder that the voice ISN'T actually an instrument. The meme that the voice is an instrument was made up by talentless hacks who can't play an instrument but still want to be a """""musician"""""

/ourgirl/ the Molly here can actually play an instrument and sing.

Your waifu is a talentless hack. And No, the FL Studio/Ableton isn't an instrument either.
>>
>>73549131
Bieber is best artist
>>
can you play it?
does it play notes?
can you write a melody with it?
can you harmonize with it?
can you control/correct it's pitch?

if you answered yes to three or more of these questions, your instrument is in fact an instrument. in the case of OP, that is voice.
>>
I can't believe this low level trolling is pissing me off this much
>>
>>73549131
Fuck you, you fucking pleb. You know nothing about music or musical instruments!
>>
>>73549131
>Your waifu is a talentless hack.
Nah. She's techno producer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6iHh4yBxCo
Do you mean to say that one singer is as good as another singer? My wife has spent every day of her life learning how to control her voice.
>>
>>73549131
>Your waifu is a talentless hack. And No, the FL Studio/Ableton isn't an instrument either.
is that a less subtle reference to grimes? because grimes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> molly. when molly will know music production and sound engineering and when whe will do all her music by herself then she will be eligible to be compared to grimes.

>And No, the FL Studio/Ableton isn't an instrument either.
it is a tool used to make music. educate yourself, pleb.
>>
>>73549131
>Your waifu is a talentless hack
My waifu doesn't even exist because I don't waifu real people. When you waifu musicians, it invalidates them in a way. Your obnoxious waifufagging of Molly is literally making me less and less interested in listening to her music. If you keep this bullshit up she's gonna go the same way grimes or lavren went, where nobody actually takes them seriously and all discussion of them is nothing but a stupid waifu war. If you really want to support her and her music this isn't the way to do it.
>>
File: Molly47-me-on-the-right.png (786KB, 582x594px) Image search: [Google]
Molly47-me-on-the-right.png
786KB, 582x594px
>>73550649
Waifu on /mu/ is just another word for female artist I like, don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>73550649
>she's gonna go the same way grimes or lavren went, where nobody actually takes them seriously
speak for yourself, pleb. plenty of people take grimes seriously. she's memeable because she's so quirky but she's also a great artist. you have to separate the character (grimes) from the actual music.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.