[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kind of getting the sense it's actually more the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 5194154-6695320246-emine[1].jpg (424KB, 2768x1888px) Image search: [Google]
5194154-6695320246-emine[1].jpg
424KB, 2768x1888px
I'm kind of getting the sense it's actually more the white rap fans who "criticize" Eminem. I think it's because, deep down, they're afraid of their own racism. They're afraid that they believe blacks are intellectually inferior to whites, and it is precisely for that reason that they downplay Eminem and play up whatever good black rappers they can think of.

The guys on message boards going, "son, eminem is overrated n shit. his albums is wack and corny, no grown ass man listens to eminem. he got a weak catalogue, no content, he aint even close to nas"...those guys are white.
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (49KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
49KB, 680x680px
>>73548123
You're right
>>
File: Screenshot_20170614-205555.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170614-205555.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>73548123
>>
his hatred is in all common decency
>>
black man here

eminem was good early in his career but has been shit for a while imo

that being said, i don't feel passionately about it at all. I just dig his early stuff and don't feel his later stuff.
>>
or maybe it's because he hasn't made any good music in the last ~15 years
>>
>>73548123
He has more bad albums than good albums at this point. And TES is a mediocre album anyway.
>>
>>73548123
Eminem sucks ass. It's not because he's white-- it's because he's an edgelord. Literally white Hopsin. If you wanna dickride a white rapper, at least go for El-P or something.
>>
go easy on em, his father left him
>>
I understand an aa doing this, but a whitey from a trailer park? its a marketing image, GTFO
>>
>Listening to (c)rap

What the fuck? Is your IQ sub 80? It's barely music.

DUDE CHECK HOW I CAN THESE WORDS IN A BASIC RHYMING PATTERN BRO, DUDE CHECK HOW I TALK ABOUT GUNS THAT I DON'T OWN, AND THINGS THAT I DON'T DO, AND BITCHES AND SHIT THAT I DON'T HAVE, AND GLORIFYING CRIME AND THEN WONDERING WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILED, AND MONEY THAT I DON'T HAVE, AND YEAH JUST CHECK DIS ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP....

Fucking embarrassment to mankind.
Rap/Hip-hop is to music, what "modern art" is to art.
It's someone shitting on a canvas and calling it art.
It's someone finger painting and sycophants and wannabes crowd around and call it a "masterpiece"...
It's an extension of everything wrong with the world.

I hate anyone who likes or listens to hip-hop for non-research purposes, (or to see if one of the fucking retards has bothered to make something decent yet)
>>
>>73548401
epic
>>
>>73548416
I know
>>
>>73548401
I decided to check mu out but looks like its full of autistic contratard fags who hate everything new/popular/ mainstream to make themself feel special so yeah

Rap is good, chainsmokers is great and ur s faggot
>>
>>73548681
No one gives a fuck what you did or do, you pleb fuck.
I'm right and you know it.

Now run along and fuck off back to wherever
>>
https://youtu.be/m2mx1ONwAhU
>>
Its usally peoples first red pill
>>
>>73548123
This is probably pasta, but I'll bite.

Eminem is overrated as shit.

I think I've gotten more intellectually from rappers like Scarface or 2pac than Eminem, as well as emotionally.

Eminem might have all the crazy technicality and rhyme schemes, but a ton of his beats are garbage, and his content does suck most of the time.

He IS corny. He DOES have a weak catalogue. His best albums are the ones his fans don't even care for, Infinite and Relapse. MMLP has it's moments but a lot of that shit is dated trash with Eminem talking about irrelevant topics.

SSLP is overrated and has some terrible dated beats, but verses like Role Model are pretty stellar. Em's good for some incredible verses here and there, funny, entertaining, but emotionally he's not hitting a lot of the time. Stan, Cleaning out my closet, Kim, and Superman are rare in his catalog.
>>
Funny Eminem >>>>>> angry Eminem

It really is that simple
>>
>>73548123
Exactly, despite the fact that it keeps happening.

Elvis is being retroactively attacked just because he's white.

Paul Whiteman, the King of Jazz, is treated with the same race based hostility despite their titles.
>>
>>73548123
I'm gonna have to disagree.
I feel like if anything most white people latched onto eminem immediately because he was a huge white rapper on the scene at the time. He kinda proved that a white rapper could hold his own in a scene dominated by blacks at the time and now that there's other white rappers on the scene, they realized eminem was just some hack that wrote edgy rap with a few "funny" songs thrown in each album to make himself look like a cooler guy for not taking himself so seriously. He lost what made him notable to begin with and as people realize he was kind of shit they talk about it, but people misinterpret it as some self defense mechanism to prove to themselves they're not racist.
That's my opinion at least.
>>
>>73549048
Elvis is an interesting one, he was in favor of black rights his whole life but his popularity bred enough jealousy that nowadays people think he was racist
>>
>>73549048
I don't think people mean to take away from the actual artists accomplishments but I think they're meaning to attack people who claim they're "the king" of a certain genre they didn't really pioneer.
>>
>>73549053
Tbf em didn't prove shit, he was in the charts from the word go, no struggle just instant success
>>
>>73548123
his early stuff (up to "the eminem show") is still good but the humor of the 2000+ albums is pretty corny and dated if you listen to it now. there are some good songs in there between all the bitching about his mom and "SO ANGRY" songs (Cage did that way better). His newest stuff i havent really listened to... i think its technique over everything else and thats not something you really want to listen to.
>>
File: 1491287171858.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491287171858.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>73548401
>>
>>73549078
I don't think the monarch of England invented being English. Nobody claimed Elvis was the creator of rock, they said he was the king of rock. And he was.
>>
>>73548123
I just listened to MMLP2 last night and there were like 4 good songs. You can't tell me that Eminem hasn't been trash since Encore.
>>
>>73548401
*applauds vehemently*
>>
>>73549007
Role model and Bonnie & Clyde were good
>>
>>73548123
Muse
>>
>>
>>73548401
It's actually true that people with smaller IQ's tend to listen to rap music more
>>
>>73549754
Don't project
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.