[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new Olivia Tremor Control looks like it's pretty much confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

new Olivia Tremor Control

looks like it's pretty much confirmed that Mangum's drawings were about OTC and not NMH
>>
>a revival of a revival of a revival of a revival band trying to sound like their favorite 60s songs
>>
File: bookcipherOTC_zpszefsrkaz.gif (34KB, 674x400px) Image search: [Google]
bookcipherOTC_zpszefsrkaz.gif
34KB, 674x400px
>>
A new NMH album would probably be one of the biggest disappointments ever, so i'll take this as good news
>>
>>73539488
Jeff is known to have said it was kind of his dream to go away for like 16 years and come back with a masterpiece like robert wyatt, so I still hope he'll do it some day
>>
>>73538733
All of the material for the OTC album has already been recorded before Bill Doss died, all of the wait has just been 1) time for his friends to grieve and 2) working on the mix which will probably be extremely intricate and complex if it continues down the path the first two LPs took.
>>
>>73539658
It's almost been 20 years since Aeroplane, tho
>>
>>73539658
did robert wyatt do that?
>>
>>73539672
Never that long, but pretty much all of his albums have anywhere from five to ten years between their releases.
>>
>>73539753
no lol
jeff's lost it
>>
>>73539707
I mean the exact amount of time isn't important, he just likes the idea of being a hermit for a while then coming back and blowing people's minds. don't kill my dream anon

>>73539753
Not that long, I just said a random large number

In the ITAOTS book Laura Carter says Jeff said he "wanted to drop out and be like Robert Wyatt—be a recluse and then come out with an album every ten years and shock everybody."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.