[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do many people insist that she's talented? Her verse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0965.jpg (314KB, 1200x1538px)
IMG_0965.jpg
314KB, 1200x1538px
Why do many people insist that she's talented? Her verse on monster was great but that's about it. and it was clearly ghostwritten
>>
I'm not sure if talent is taken into consideration when one discusses pop music.
>>
I don't listen to her music i just turn the sound off and jerk off to her videos
>>
>>73531011

She has 2 rather large talents in that pic, OP.
>>
She is fun and kind of interesting to listen to when she raps in an aggressive style because she starts to do weird shit with her voice. Her collab with Eminem was surprisingly okay

She also has a big nice booty. I don't care if it's fake.
>>
>>73531398
i minimise the video and jerk off to her music
>>
>>73531403
both fake
>>
>>73531591

So are most musicians/artists.
>>
That Monster verse not even good. I think it's ruining song
>>
I like her monster titties and ass if you know what I mean
>>
She has a very good verse on lil Wayne's freestyle of sweet dreams by Beyoncé. It's not aggressive like monster is either. But other than those two it's hard to find songs where she definitively made the song better
>>
All of her hits are obviously great. You suck
>>
>>73531011
dan nicki, ur bobbies
>>
>>73531381
This
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.