[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw hearing Vespertine is the closest I'll ever feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: BjorkVespertine.jpg (38KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
BjorkVespertine.jpg
38KB, 316x316px
>mfw hearing Vespertine is the closest I'll ever feel to intimacy with a woman
>>
>>73530227
>mfw see virgins talking about how sexual this album is but I'm gay and I never cared about how sexual the lyrics on this album are
>>
>>73530268
this but unironically
>>
File: 1475362840684.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1475362840684.png
108KB, 357x368px
>tfw too intelligent to get emotionally affected by an album
>just listen to an album because it sounds pleasant to me
>>
>>73530268
Bjork is gay af
>>
>>73530316
Sounds boring af desu
>>
Do the same faggots make the same threads every once in a while when they're feeling lonely or something? I swear this is like the 4th fucking time with the same exact phrasing too. I swear to God this website is just ai
>>
>>73530338
what do you expect from a mongolian basket weaving forum
>>
>>73530338
I never saw this thread before :C sorry desu
>>
>>73530268
"I never cared how sexual the lyrics on this album are". Who fucking cares? that wasn't anon's point. How retarded of a faggot are you to try and shoehorn your sexuality in this post. Unironically kys and do your parents a favor
>>
File: 1466783202051.jpg (77KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1466783202051.jpg
77KB, 601x601px
How come I'm the only virgin that has a negative reaction to everything sexual?
>>
>>73531218
>getting this upset over someone saying they're gay
kys anon
>>
>>73531249
sex is overrated desu i wouldnt worry about it
>>
>>73531301
Don't listen to these post ever. Greatest trick the Devil ever did was say I'm not even real actually.
>>
>>73531375
sick reference dude
>>
>>73531301
This so much

>angsty virgin growing up
>get to uni
>finally get laid
>realise it was just alright after the initial high
>have more sex
>still alright/good at best

Idk what I was expecting desu but I'd rather listen to a good album or eat a nice meal than have sex 95% of the time. You've been lied to, anon.
>>
>>73531622
You forgot or have never faced the title "virgin".
Literally nothing you do or say matters when you're a virgin. No one valued you enough to get naked in front of you.
>>
>>73531639

Kek ur not special. I have definitely faced the title "virgin." Really not that big a deal unless you're in HS.

>No one valued you enough to get naked in front of you.

How did I get laid then? Don't fool yourself, the only one who cares that much about being a virgin is yourself.
>>
>>73531705
Based normalbro.
You'll never understand. I'm older than you btw.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.