[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That horrible song with DJ Khaled >Apologising to Dr Dre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>That horrible song with DJ Khaled
>Apologising to Dr Dre and friends for dissing their record labels
>Christianity

Is this the corniest rapper in the game right now?
>>
>>73528339
>caring more about image than rapping ability

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>73528339
that song's a jam desu
>>
>>73528339
>somehow being cornier than Logic
That's no mean feat. Impressive desu.
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>squeaky voice
>most annoying ad libs ever
>claims to be independent while it's clear he's just another industry slave
>corniest rapper in the game confirmed

and Coloring Book is horribly mixed
>>
>>73528482

you're right, an artist's persona has no relevance to their art, thank you for your valuable contribution to this discussion
>>
>>73528583
>>73528624
>Has some of the best bars out of any rapper this generation
>Being retarded enough to get hungup over his adlibs and how his voice sounds

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>73528835
>Has some of the best bars out of any rapper this generation
Such as?

>Being retarded enough to get hungup over his adlibs and how his voice sounds
Yeah, who cares what a voice sounds like in music, right? Low quality bait
>>
>>73528835
What bars? I thought Acid Rap was great and still bump it, but I wasn't blown away by anything in particular. Please, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>73528835
pls show me these great bars
>>
>>73528835
We are talking about Chance and not Doseone right?
>>
>>73529033
Well let's think about the miner's in africa who've been mined to death to get me precious minearls for my computers. To all the terrorists I hope to blow up if they threaten national security. I'm perfectly content with killing in certain situations. It's not right, but it's not wrong.
>>
File: 1488528379361.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1488528379361.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>73528545

>raps about fucking bitches and hoes and drug abuse
>but im still le christian
>>
>>73529082
>2017
>still posting frogshit
You're just going to make people side with him
>>
>>73529114
hello summerfag
>>
>>73529127
>coming from the frogposter
Pepe was old on /r9k/ 3 years back, it's dead.
>>
>>73529144
nothing dies on the internet summerfag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.