[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"God gave you the shoes That fit you, so put em on and wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mx21unDSer1t4srdeo1_1280.png (796KB, 646x573px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx21unDSer1t4srdeo1_1280.png
796KB, 646x573px
"God gave you the shoes
That fit you, so put em on and wear 'em
And be yourself man, be proud of who you are
Even if it sounds corny,
Don't ever let no one tell you, you ain't beautiful"

Kendrick Lamar had yet to write lyrics that resonate this well.

Em's saying to own your character and who you are, and to conquer your surroundings with it.
>>
>>73525808
He'll have a kid in a few years and we'll get another masterpiece
>>
>>73525808
I have a lot of respect for Eminem. Mean him are like brothers in alternate universes. He's a white who's surrounded by blacks. I'm a black surrounded by whites. People used to say he's trying to be black and they'd say I'm trying to be white. He got my struggle, I got his. We love culture, Marshall and I. What do you love?
>>
>>73525808
so you can suck my dick if you don't like my shit

cause I was high when I wrote this so suck my dick
>>
Eminem and tupac are like the friends I never had, it's like when nobody was there for me. Those types of muscians were there for me through their music. I love them.
>>
>>73525879
I would suck eminems dick in a totally not gay way
>>
>>73525862
I've been on and off here since 2009, so you can imagine the eclectic taste in music I have

Yet more than anyone else - elliot smith, anyone - Eminem's personal songs click with me more than any other lyricist.

It's crazy, this uber mainstream artist songs resonate with me more than anyone.
>>
How sincere is this thread?
>>
>>73525986
I won't tell anybody.... Eminem has had such a rough life I want him to be able to enjoy the rest of his life, and grow old peacefully. Just like it says in never 2 far.
>>
>>73525986

https://youtu.be/S9bCLPwzSC0

I mean my dadrock dad got emotional when he watched that video.

>>73526009
100%. Kendrick's lyrics speak to me in a certain type of way, but not on a level that got me through the couple rough patches I had.

https://youtu.be/9-PemcI38DM
>>
>>73525862
>>73525902
>>73525986
It's eerie when this type of long lost connection happens. Marshall is a gifted wordsmith first of all, but also he's totally raw in how he presents his ideas. He prefers accuracy over imagery or absract poetry, even though his flow is structured poetically. On the Mount Rushmore of Hip Hop for sure. Even though Hip Hop is my least favorite genre. Marshall and a few others I have complete respect for. Note I said Eminem not Slim Shady. Not into that bulgur stuff.
>>
>>73526039
Gotta face demons. Rich people like Dre act like they can just leave their home and it's all gunna be cool, but people like being in a group, they like their home-town, their family, whatever it is for them. No man is an island, so as long as there's work to be done, nobody is gunna be able to rest, not even dre, nobody. That money's gotta go somewhere, can't just sit in a bank account. That's just my 2 cents, even retired people do stuff to keep busy.
>>
>>73526087
*vulgar
>>
>>73526103
I get that having that type of money is sort of a curse as much as it is a blessing. I think there's a lot to be said about the ice seal or wahtever,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUm56MFZ3uw

Sort of like hailey to me, maybe, just somebody who can be happy, and enjoy life. That's the best definitely.
>>
>>73526141
In essence, people don't like to see people be misrable, they like to see each other be happy. Bring up the people around you, and you'll feel happier. I bet
>>
>>73526161
I think things can truly get better! That things can be going somewhere for some people! I think people have the potential to be truly happy.
>>
>>73526200
God Bless You son.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.