[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this girl told me that I was a "big influence" in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: neutral-milk-hotel-aeroplane.jpg (229KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
neutral-milk-hotel-aeroplane.jpg
229KB, 480x480px
so this girl told me that I was a "big influence" in her music tastes. I sent her some me/mu/core shit when I was 16.. apparently changed her tastes or some shit.

I'm thinking I should send her the /mu/core chart. Or some chart, maybe. Should I?
>>
no, you will seem like an autist
>>
Tambourine or potato?
>>
>>73519318
just let her enjoy whatever she listens to
>>
>>73519318
lol no dont send a chart, just pick some stuff based on what she likes now. unless youre still a basic bitch, then i guess do whatever
>>
No, you idiot.
>>
>>73519352
potato, always.

>>73519339
kek she probably already knows that.
she hated me back then but I ((KINDA)) lied to make her like me.. shes sending me flower emojis and shit

>>73519384
>>73519339
/thread, I guess?

>>73519371
this is probably what I'm gonna do

>>73519377
I did that the other day, I don't wanna be the annoying dude who keeps sending yt links.
>>
>>73519318
send her some bon iver, she will consume your penis
(I dont even like bon iver, his music is auto pussy magnet tho for normie girls who think theyre enlightened because le acoustic guitar)
>>
>>73519318
Don't flat-out send her a chart, but do give her recs if she wants them
>>
>>73519352
its a FUCKIGN wheel of cheese
>>
Oh and she likes Tame Impala, Japanese Breakfast and she mentioned she listens to TVU ever since I sent her Sunday Morning.

>>73520021
Maybe

>>73520049
yeah, just realized the chart idea was fucking stupid
>>
>>73519419
Damn what'd you lie about
>>
>>73520723
So, last year she ignored me right? Unfriended me on facebook and stopped talking to me and seeing me. After ONE (1) date, now I completely got over her. And last year I made this song, it got some attention on soundclown and I sent it to her the other day. I was like "hey, I made this song for you last year when you left me.." When in fact, I didn't. I have no thoughts about her making that song, about anyone t b h.
>>
>>73520832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es0TOrM-JZU
>>
>>73520832
>>73520846
Oh also I put the first letters of her name in the description box..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.