[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your RYM ratings don't resemble this hierarchy then you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rym.jpg (124KB, 1957x520px) Image search: [Google]
rym.jpg
124KB, 1957x520px
If your RYM ratings don't resemble this hierarchy then you're a simpleton.
>>
>more 1.0s than 0.5s

jfc this is bad
>>
>>73515128
to be honest i've always been attracted by that kind of rating system, but then i feel bad because basically you downvote 90% of the music you like.
>>
I know this is bait, but why would anyone go out of their way to listen to bad music? Just seems silly to me
>>
>>73515165
The point is you don't consider 1.0 "BAD" just lacking. The purpose is to use more of the numbers for meaningful distinctions rather than have 4-5 ratings in charge of various levels of 'bad'.
>>
>>73515165
I know this is bait, but please try to use your brain next time you post.
>>
>>73515128
Why do people still buy into the fiction that your taste is as defined by what you don't like as by what you do?
Soldiering through an album that you aren't enjoying just to give it a rating is really autistic to me.
If you're good at recognizing what you look for in music you shouldn't really find anything you don't like, should you?
>>73515198
t. ~SellMeAGod
>>
>>73515197
>rather than have 4-5 ratings in charge of various levels of 'bad'.
and have 8 various levels of good instead?
>>
File: 1497801330682.png (399KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497801330682.png
399KB, 800x450px
>fuck it, it's a 5
cool site
>>
>less than 2000 ratings
why should I listen to you
>>
>>73515244
Yeah, put more effort into things that matter.

Well in my case 1.5 is the 'good/pleasant' rating for me and 1.0 is lacking but not worthless.
>>
>>73515243
Read the thread
>>
>>73515128
you need to get laid tbqf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.