[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CANT FIND THE SOURCE OF THIS FUCKING SONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ragingfeels.jpg (73KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
ragingfeels.jpg
73KB, 601x601px
I CANT FIND THE SOURCE OF THIS FUCKING SONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://youtu.be/v2CtLe7Od9M?t=90
>>
>>73505655
I know what it is but I'm not telling you because of your dumb REEE meme, sorry.
>>
>>73505674
Why would this guy list the source for the Izzard song, but not this one? sigh...
>>
>>73505674
same desu
>>
>>73505674
>>73506025
after an hour or so of failed attempts to find this song I have to say its less of a meme and more of an accurate representation of how I feel desu
>>
>>73505655
It's definitely just some soundcloud shit
>>
>>73505655
it's in the description.
the timestamp you linked is a different part of the same song that's playing in the first half of the video
>>
>>73505655
Holy fucking shit you fucking autist. It's in the fucking description of the video. Please never fucking breed so your genes never have a chance to spread this stupidity
>>
>>73506315
ive listened to the late night ramen song on the their soundcloud and a couple different times on youtube. they're not the same songs
>>
>>73505655
Have you tried fucking asking in the comments or something?
>>
>>73506460
No, then you fags would just make fun of me because you would be able to see my comment as the most recent one and the only one asking for the song name. Despite the fact that two anons claimed the song in the time stamp and the song in the rest of the video are the same, they are not. I've used audio recognition softwares, forums, and some other methods; nothing has worked, so I'll just give up desu.
>>
>>73506486
How much of a faggot do you have to be to care what people in fucking youtube comments think?
>>
>>73506515
I'm going to infer from your posting style (and the poster count) that you are these posters: >>73506364
>>73506460
>>73506515

First off, you should calm down. Second off, learn how to read. I clearly state: "No, then you fags would just make fun of me because you would be able to see my comment as the most recent one and the only one asking for the song name."
>>
>>73506535
Don't worry anon, we'll just keep making fun of you here :^)
>>
File: angry.jpg (733KB, 1000x1085px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
733KB, 1000x1085px
>>73506555
That video is dead, so I would probably have to wait a rly long time. I'll make a comment after this thread dies, though. My next idea is to post it on an /int/ esque forum in the hopes that someone recognizes the language and translates accordingly...

also thx have a butt for your hard work
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.