[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How gangsta is your favorite rapper. Is he "I killed a six

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tp1.jpg (142KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
tp1.jpg
142KB, 500x658px
How gangsta is your favorite rapper. Is he "I killed a six year old in '92" gangsta, because 2pac is. He killed a six year old in 1992.

THUG LIFE!
>>
hey guys did you know tupac beat his wife
>>
File: 2pac.jpg (5KB, 241x300px) Image search: [Google]
2pac.jpg
5KB, 241x300px
>Picture me inside the misery of poverty
>No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived
>Prayin' hard for better days, promise to hold on
>By the way I shot that gun and killed that six year old
What did he mean by this?
>>
lol i just looked this up
it's pretty sad d//e//s//u
>>
>I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
>Is life worth living should I blast this child?
DAMN.
>>
>>73501096
>>73501168
wasnt this a meme pedaled by trump supporters
>>
>I hear Brenda's got a baby
>Well I got a bullet
>aim my gat at a 146 degree angle cock the trigger and pull it
>Now you tell me this baby's got a family
>When I stop laughing I'll blame the black community

DAMN son chill!
>>
>>73501096
Gangsta rap sucks.
>>
>>73501096
>>73501128
>>73501130
>>73501177
>>73501168
samefag
>>
Chill OP. Gangsta rappers have since evolved to develop new ways to deal with stray six year olds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWgcwAyZnHo

2pac was before that time. He was a product of the time and at that time the right thing to do was to cock your arm up and pulloff a wicked TRICK SHOT on a six year old, but we know better now.
>>
File: ice_screenshot_20170621-211837.png (14KB, 509x191px) Image search: [Google]
ice_screenshot_20170621-211837.png
14KB, 509x191px
>>73501334
:)
>>
It was an accident
>>
>They got me trapped, can't even walk to go to church
>Without a kid harrassing me, talkin to me and askin for my signature
>Pen out, this nigga say he 6 years old, so I grab my .44
>Unload it on his ass and now he dead and cold
Really makes you think
>>
>>73502408
kek
>>
>>73501492
excellent
>>
a quick google search shows that he wasn't the one holding the gun and it was a freak accident
>>
>First off, fuck yo' bitch and the clique you claim
>Westside when we ride, come equipped with game
>You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife
>On August 22nd, 1992, I shot and killed a six year old
what he mean?
>>
File: tupac.jpg (134KB, 634x805px) Image search: [Google]
tupac.jpg
134KB, 634x805px
>>
>>73501096
Gucci Mane killed that guy that time and made the GOAT diss track afterwords. so i would call him pretty gangsta
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.