[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went in a date with a girl that I've talking for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1496729244760.jpg (85KB, 483x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496729244760.jpg
85KB, 483x512px
>went in a date with a girl that I've talking for some weeks
>we talk about music
>she says post-punk is her favorite genre
>"Cool, it's one of my favorite genres too", I thought
>ask her favorite album of all time
>"I don't really have a favorite band, you know, I listen to a lot of stuff"
>ask her what is her favorite PiL album
>"Uh, I don't know them"
>diggy.jpg
>we go to her apartment and I see an UP t-shirt
>"Oh, look, Joy Division. You said post-punk is your favorite genre. They are great"
>"Oh yeah, I bought it before I listen to them. I didn't like them but the design is pretty cool"
>"Absolutely disgusting", I thought

Why women are so shallow, baisc and narcissistic, /mu/? How could she say she loves post-punk when she doesn't even know the band who invented the genre? She doesn't even knew who The Fall was.
My plebbest fuck.
>>
You should stick to boys anon. Leave the useless women to plebs like me.
>>
>>73500655
all women are dumb shallow plebs . you should try going on a date with a man. i guarantee that you will have a much better time. try it sometime!
>>
>>73500690
I wish I was gay, anon. But I hate body hair and muscles.
>>
>2017
>still not knowing women are a meme

they are literally slightly more developed children, treat them like a parent treats a child and the pussy will roll right in
>>
>>73500655
> How could she say she loves post-punk when she doesn't even know the band who invented the genre?
you literally named dropped fucking pil the most entry lvl post punk band besides UP.
>>
>>73500730
Just nair up some plump squishy fedora guy and have some intercrural (the most patrician of sexies) while you talk about Devo.
>>
>>73500761
OP meant that she didn't know PiL, the band that invented post-punk, not that they aren't entry level you dumb idiot
>>
>>73500717
i honestly want a bf that I can go shopping with and get lunch with and kiss a lil

>t. straight 18y/o guy
>>
anyone who paints their face for attention every morning is inferior
>>
>>73500803
yeah and?
his dumbass could have just said "cool i'll introduce you to them" to setup another date.
anyway this board is full of autistic virgins so idk why i even care giving advice.
saged
>>
>>73500831
this

women are a meme
>>
Women can't actually enjoy art.
They recognize that it can net them social capital with only a cursory investment in some rote phrases and names.
Boom. a 4/10 who can namedrop Ulysses, Tarkovsky, or Neutral Milk Hotel somehow becomes a 7/10 in the eyes of art-obsessed males (who often delve into art in the first place in the mistake that some desultory knowledge of "high culture" will give them an air of intelligence).
It grants them another rung up the social hierarchy because a desirable mate of exceptional social status is their only goal.
Men on the other hand are willing to eviscerate themselves from the social hierarchy in exchange for a deeper understanding of art.
How many women do you know that like "strange", "unaesthetic" art that they don't frequently discuss? none.
It's a machiavellian means for them to higher class dick.
they can't understand culture or history as things in themselves, only as ephemeral tools in their sisyphean quest for empty recognition from some contingent, faceless public.
>>
>>73500874
>How many women do you know that like "strange", "unaesthetic" art that they don't frequently discuss? none.
but 10 of them are lesbians
>>
>gay/mu/ makes another thread attempting to turn /mu/tants gay to have a larger and more patrician dating pool
you people are cunning with your propaganda, i'll give you that
>>
>>73500874
You sound like if a fedora became sentient and started posting on 4chan.
>>
>>73500874
The only one I can think of is my mom and her extensive knowledge of literature and her love of cubism and surrealism besides her knowledge of art history, but that's mostly because that's partly her job, she's still a music pleb. And maybe my sister but she's also plebian when it comes to literature and music in general, though her art knowledge is nice.

But for all effects you're mostly right, they're a minority. Not many women are into art, and the ones that are kinda stand out in the eyes of those that enjoy it.
>>
>>73500730
>not wanting a hairless, twinky fem BF with amazing taste

The only true choice

>>73500800
>plump squishy

fucking disgusting
>>
>women want to seem deep and interesting

who would have known, there's a reason there's so much shit going on with feminism right now, they are starting to wake up to the fact that they have done NOTHING
and they will never do anything
>>
>>73500874
>0 search results found
>>
>>73501063
>they are starting to wake up to the fact that they have done NOTHING
>and they will never do anything
they don't need to do anything. women for majority of life have already ran the world passive aggressively. feminism kinda fucks that up because men only do shit to impress men.
women don't have anybody to impress which is why feminism fails.
>>
>>73500655
>she says post-punk is her favorite genre

And you continued seeing her? You probably should have left then and there
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.