[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Called a One Hit Wonder band >Have amazing songs like:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: flock of seagulls.jpg (99KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
flock of seagulls.jpg
99KB, 960x540px
>Called a One Hit Wonder band
>Have amazing songs like:
>Space Age Love Song
>Wishing
>The More You Live, The More You Love

What did the pop culture mean by this?
>>
>>73487633

DNA (the instrumental) is one of my favorite tracks. I guess they wanted to be known for their look, and with that being the case, you kind of live by the sword and die by the sword. It's too bad too, because they were a fun band.

I think their demise was the loss of Paul Reynolds - who was actually a keen guitarist with a unique, soaring sound. He was too young and shy for rock and roll and burnt out quickly.
>>
They went bald too fast, that's literally their only problem.
>>
>>73487736
>DNA (the instrumental) is one of my favorite tracks.

That's a spicy track, thanks man
>>
>>73487633
>>73487736
you guys ever see the todd in the shadows video on them? it was pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNF3CbLczaQ
they were really good. space age love song's my jam. also, paul reynolds was basically the proto-Edge.
>>
>>73487736
>DNA
I GOT I GOT I GOT I GOT
>>
>>73487736
these guys produce kendricks music? damn i wouldnt consider them a one hit wonder at all
>>
>>73487633
Whoever's calling them a one hit wonder is a fucking idiot. To have a song be considered a hit, it needs to be at 40 or above on the charts. They had 3 hits.
>>
>>73487848
I think a band is called a One Hit Wonderâ„¢ if they have the one track that outshines literally everything else they do.
>>
>>73487924
They're only called a one hit wonder if they're only known for one song, and that's they're only popular song with radio airplay. For example, Eiffel 65 is only known for their song Blue, at least in the U.S., so they're labeled as a one hit wonder.
>>
>>73487952

Move Your Body got air time.
>>
>>73487633

They were actually quite popular. I ran was played in super heavy rotation on MTV, and I think Photograph was used in a John Hughes move (can't remember which one)
>>
>>73488000
Well, I stand corrected. The point still stands. Remember all the hits Blu Cantrell had after Hit 'Em Up Style? Neither do I.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.