[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of the top songs on spotify right now do you know? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (52KB, 1249x530px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52KB, 1249x530px
How many of the top songs on spotify right now do you know? The only ones I know are the K-dot tunes and I'm the One
>>
>>73486208
I know the Kendrick ones and the others I've probably heard but I couldn't place the names
>>
>>73486208
How the fuck is Despacito that popular? I mean it isn't that bad but normie logic still astounds.
>>
>>73486208
>good tier
humble
dna
unforgettable
>filler tier
i'm the one
redbone
xo tour life
congratulations
>shit tier
despacito
mask off
wild thoughts

I work at my college's student committee for booking concerts so I know all this bullshit
>>
>>73486262
Really fucking popular outside of the US, I reckon.
>>
>>73486301
OP here, this is the US top 50, actually. But we have a lotta latinos here, so I guess it's not that surprising.
>>
>>73486208
I know all but 1 and 5, but I'm also a college student male so of course I know them
>>
I have been avoiding listening to Despacito for forever now. I hope I never listen to it. The only ones I know are Post Malone, Gambino and Kendrick.
>>
i've heard parts of despacito but thats it
>>
I've heard none of those.
>>
literally none
>>
>>73486208
only kendrick, fuck the rest of it
>>
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD SKRT SKRT
>>
>>73486208
>I like it-tier
DNA
Redbone

>meh tier
XO TOUR Llif3
Congratulations

>bad tier
HUMBLE
Wild Thoughts
Mask Off

>fucking garbage tier
Despacito
I'm the One
Unforgettable
>>
How the fuck is Redbone in the Top 15 on the Hot 100??? That shit peaked at like #70 in december, got a bit of radio play, and then dropped off completely.
>>
>>73488885
Humble isn't bad, it's just overhyped and that makes it seem worse than it actually is.
>>
XO Tour Lif3 is a banger
>>
how is redbone in the top 10? didn't that album and single come out in like november
>>
>>73488901
memes
>>
why the fuck is humble the one with all the tv/radio plays when DNA was superior
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.