[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The chorus turned this 10/10 song into a 8/10 and the only redeeming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

The chorus turned this 10/10 song into a 8/10 and the only redeeming part on the chorus was the cello.

Prove me wrong

No need for a pro tip because you can't.
>>
Uh what section are you calling the chorus exactly?
>>
you aren't wrong
the only beach boy who was actually good was mike, summer of love is a 10/10 song with no faults
>>
>>73483473
Are you dumb?

>>73483483
Fuck you and Mike Love ;)
>>
>>73483434
if you think the chorus is weak, you just have shit taste in pop songs
>>
>>73483434
Fuck this meme. What is it about the chorus you don't like?
>>
>>73483522
You can't really refer to any of the sections as a chorus in the traditional sense.
>>
>>73483473
not op but obviously the part where it says "you're giving me good vibrations"
>>
>>73483580
>you're giving me good vibrations
>>
>>73483571
The song starts off as this beautiful song with the bass and organ playing, then the song just does a 180 and ruins the vibe. Still an amazing, and Carl's voice is the prettiest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>73483576
How about you lick my ass and suck on my balls, you faggot. You know what part I'm talking about, so stop being a smart ass.
>>
>>73483434
It's one of the greatest choruses ever what the fuck are you shooting up?
>>
I totally agree OP.
Good observation.
>>
>>73483695
You ended a question with a period.
>>
>>73483699
Then prove me wrong.
>>
>>73483677
>then the song just does a 180
that's the point, dumbass.
>>
>>73483741
See >>73483699
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.