[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you make the AOTY 2015 and AOTD but are a pedophile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 7b0544ee.jpg (897KB, 1000x1002px) Image search: [Google]
7b0544ee.jpg
897KB, 1000x1002px
>tfw you make the AOTY 2015 and AOTD but are a pedophile

shit fucking sucks, who else remembers this album?
>>
>>73480289
wasn't 2015 aoty. its just okay. careless abt him being a pedo
>>
>>73480301
you probably think Kendrick or Sufjan got it huh
>>
>>73480353
nope
>>
>>73480353
>the only way someone could dislike my aimless watered down minimalism is if they read pitchfork!
Not how this works
>>
>>73480427
>watered down

It's the style you idiot, it's not simplified.
>>
>>73480289
Yeah this album is amazing. Shame what happened to him though. Would have preferred to not find out desu so I could keep that association out. I like how the song titles kind of describe images that go along with the sounds.
>>
>>73480427
>one of the best if not the best synth performer
>watered down minimalism
i bet you think braxtons solo sax work is aimless wank
>>
>tfw there is a good possibility he would die in jail
what he did was irredeemable but old people lose their ability to regulate decision making
>>
>>73482880
Idk man the whole thing was kind of questionable. It was basically entrapment, they made him believe that there was actually some 14-year-old that wanted to bang him. They released some of the messages and it's obvious he thought he was just going to bang someone totally into him. Sure it's kinda fucked up that he tried to do it but would he have if they hadn't baited him in the first place?

Seems like a bullshit thing to do to such a talent.
>>
>>73484159
Why would they release messages that make it seem like he was getting set up? Someone saying they were 14 years old answered his listing.
>would he have if they hadn't baited him in the first place?
He tried to without knowing he was being baited, so...
>>
shit musician with poseur fans got what he deserved (and you got what you deserved for liking boring music)
>>
>>73484159
>>73484412
She was 16. That's legal in most of the world.
>>
>>73484412
They release them because they don't care. Police use that tactic all the time. They'll have a female officer doll up and pretend to be a hooker then aggressively come on to some random dude. Then when he caves they arrest him. It's justified in their eyes.

Also I meant would any actual teenager have shown interest in banging a 70 year old? I doubt it. Seems like the only reason he went for it was because somebody feigned interest. He believed it to be consensual.
>>
>>73484895
It seems really rather sloppy of a police team to release evidence of stinging a renowned figure with such a dubiously legal practice but I guess I've watched enough to catch a predator to understand that they really don't give a shit.
>>
>>73480289
his achievement is not in recorded music but within working as a gay black man creating experimental electronic musics related to high art music a world dominated by straight white men. he was making safe space events for queer people of color 30+ years before the term "sjw" existed. hes one of my all time favs.
>>
>>73485124
you just devalued him as an artist, and he's one of your all time favorites?
>>
>>73485124
Anyone who's not a raving ideologue would rather be remembered for their art. Shame.
>>
jesus christ who the fuck is he and should I give him a listen?
I dont even care about the story behind it
>>
>>73485828
google search my nigga google search
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.