[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no comfier album than this. It fucking adapts to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 4melloncolliehighres.jpg (32KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
4melloncolliehighres.jpg
32KB, 300x298px
There's no comfier album than this. It fucking adapts to literally every possible mood and feeling there is.

Corgan may have lost it but this album is still 100% genius desu.

>tfw Farewell and Goodnight ends with a reprise of the opening track.
>>
>The world so hard to understand
>Is the world you can't live without
feels
>>
>>73480201
*deletes Bullet with Butterfly Wings*
>>
>>73480201
yeah it's a fantastic album. siamese dream is still my favourite but mellon collie is great. i also like the end of thru the eyes of ruby, which is I think a song called infinite sadness if i'm not mistaken.
>>
check out the 2012 CD/DVD reissue track listing if you get a chance
>>
My favorite album ever. I have listened to it so many times that every song has gained a specific meaning to me
>>
>>73481497
the vinyl track listing is different, too. Some argue it even flows better but that's up for debate
>>
>>73480201
the album is immaculate. however, as time goes by i start to wish that butch vig had handled production. for me, and it might be because mellon collie is a double album, the production by the flood feels "flat" (too much rhythm guitar and sparse production) compared to vig's siamese dream.
>>
>>73481661
I feel the exact same way. Butch makes records sound very slick, flood's mixes are very raw. I think it would be really interesting to hear what the album would be like with Butch handling production.
Butch is honestly my favorite producer
>>
File: 1497304688817.png (1MB, 1277x722px) Image search: [Google]
1497304688817.png
1MB, 1277x722px
the rough cut is really comfy too

https://youtu.be/urrSfBXa--c?t=32m17s
>>
>>73480223
No shit man. This song has been played the fuck out on the radio. This is why I never turn on my "modern rock" station. If I have to hear this motherfucking song one more motherfucking time......
>>
>>73480201
Poor Celina
>>
>>73481661
>>73481712
It probably would have taken 4 years to record if Butch had produced it.
>>
>>73480216
>Goodnight, to every little hour that you sleep tight; may it hold you through the winter of a long night; and keep you from the loneliness of yourself
>>
>>73481661
>>73481712
Agreed, the production on MCIS is really bland. I'd rather listen to a live bootleg over it. Siamese Dream is immaculate, the opening of Cherub Rock never loses its pulse
>>
SHAKEDOWN 1979
>>
>>73481581
I like the vinyl version a lot but certain songs flow even better on the normal version. Cupid de Locke and Galopogos are forever married together in my mind, separating them is painful. But overall the vinyl version is nice, and breaks up some of the slightly more filler tracks and spreads them more evenly across the album.
>>
>>73481581
>Some argue it even flows better
They would be retarded
>>
>>73484251
>Agreed, the production on MCIS is really bland. I'd rather listen to a live bootleg over it.
kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.