[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their bombs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

With their tanks
and their bombs
and their bombs
and their bombs
and their bombs
and their bombs

I think I'm losing brain cells just listening to this.
>>
>>73478836
fortunately, NICKELBACK carefully analyzed "zombie" and combined this song with "smells like teen spirit" to create the ultimate buttrock anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47CgsSz4dE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yam5uK6e-bQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Kspj3OO0s

i don't mind it when these songs come on on the radio desu
>>
>>73478878
>buttrock
Shouldn't you be at work, Dad?
>>
>>73479108
I like these ones but I can't stand Zombie.
>>
>>73479108
These two were far better songs than Zombie.
>>
reminder to take a serious listen to the cranberries two masterworks - "everybody else is doing it so why cant we", and "no need to argue". level up from being a basic bitch who can only recommend the singles everybody has heard a billion times!
>>
>>73479824
I listened to both already and only the singles stood out. They were singles for a reason.
>>
>>73479824
Adding To The Faithful Departed to that list.
>>
>>73478836
>I think I'm losing brain cells just listening to this.

And thus you are slowly turning into a.......
.....zombie?

>holy shit - brilliant!
>>
File: cranberries.png (35KB, 644x238px) Image search: [Google]
cranberries.png
35KB, 644x238px
>>73479824
>>73479879
>>73479911
as usual scaruffi is right on the money. no need to argue is quite good and it's clearly their best
>>
>>73478836
Their lyrics were/are always pretty terrible but they sound really good.
>>
>>73479879
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! How?!
From Everybody relisten to "Sunday" and "I will Always" - from No Need relisten to "Twenty one" and "Dreaming My Dreams". But maybe you're just not into it and that's okay.
>>73479911
Yes!!!! That's the last album by them that I really really like. Their later album have a different aesthetic, much more "daily" and settled on the early 00s than the dreamy Mazzy Star-esque stuff of the 90s. Still like them tho.
>>73480728
Pleasantly surprised he liked No Need that much. Underrated band at an album level for sure.
>>
>>73478836
try listening to another track. she says guns by the way
>>
>>73479108
I like Linger.

On a seperate note, does anybody else mistake Zombie for Sabes Que?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.