[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molly... Your talent exceeds the human standards... No woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1497685393779.jpg (45KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497685393779.jpg
45KB, 480x320px
Molly... Your talent exceeds the human standards... No woman can compete with your musical talent and beauty...

When did you realise that Molly is better than your favourite female artist?
>>
File: 1492115336664.jpg (598KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1492115336664.jpg
598KB, 1500x2250px
>>73476855
Never. She's decent, but compared to Grimes she's a nobody.

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Instruments: vocals, synthesizer, sampler, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director
- dancer
- model
- writer

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
http://www.last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_%28musician%29#Musical_style
http://www.pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studied neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 19
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
>>
File: 1497540473539.png (104KB, 626x881px) Image search: [Google]
1497540473539.png
104KB, 626x881px
>>73476928
You can post your copypasta all you want but Grimes will always be a libtard who goes on twitter rants and thinks that anyone wants hear her generic sjw opinion, she's also a shit tier songwriter who uses "baby" in all her songs.

Meanwhile /ourgirl/ Molly is a based redpilled Aryan goddess and actually knows how to write good music
>>
>>73476990
Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice try, anon. But you fool no one: Molly is just decent and Grimes is extraordinary. Grimes used "baby" in just some of her songs and anyway, it doesn't even really matter: only plebs ignore the actual music and focus on lyrics. Music > lyrics. To say she's a shit tier songwriter because she used "baby" is ridiculous and childish.
>>
>literally who - average version
>lol hipster shit

>literally who - cute face edition
>new beethoven everybody

i wish everyone would just get laid already desu
>>
>>73477245
>literally who - cute face edition
>new beethoven everybody
Grimes is more than her looks: she's a legit great artist. Her music is incredible and unique.
>>
>>73477865
All her songs sound the same and are reverd soaked messes
>>
>Mollyfag already reaching Grimesfag levels of autism
You gimmick posters should both shoot your selfs
>>
>>73479046
>All her songs sound the same
Stopped reading here. I can't take you seriously anymore if you say such blatant lies.
>>
File: 1497670143342.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497670143342.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>73480332
Ignoring the truth as always I see.
>>
>>73479088
>Mollyfag
you know it's montie right? just search his previous posts.

That being said, I loved the Alvvays debut album and her EP and look forward to the newest Alvvays release.
>>
I'm glad Alvvays is finally being talked about, but fuck, I don't want them to become another meme band because of a bunch of waifufags.
>>
>>73479088
its literally just montie
>>
>>73481386
^^^
>>
>>73481396
It makes sense. That prick really hated Grimes.
>>
File: Molly.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Molly.gif
1MB, 480x270px
MOMMY MOLLY LET BABY PLAY GUITAR
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.