[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can you like MBDTF? it's a meme. terrible, terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MBDTF_ALT.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MBDTF_ALT.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
how can you like MBDTF? it's a meme. terrible, terrible mastering on this thing, a handful of cringeworthy songs, STILL has unsolicited samples on it, and you only like it because of the circlejerk that spiralled out of p4k giving it a 10.
>>
I like it because it sounds good, I don't even know what pk4 is
>>
>>73471804
>>
>>73471938
pitchfork
>>
>>73471804
>it's a meme
>thinking this is a bad thing
>>
File: ufool.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ufool.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>73472542
>thinking it's a quality mark
>>
>>73471804
the mixture of arrogant confidence, depression and social conscious resonates with people
>>
>>73471804
It's shit desu

Life of Pablo is the patrician choice
>>
You didn't actually say anything of substance in your critique, merely buzzwords and some vague statement that the mastering is bad with no reasoning.
>>
>>73471804
Good album that holds up on repeated listens, but I wouldn't expect a normie to understand.
>>
>>73473151
the mastering is bad because most, if not all of the songs, are clipping with audible distortion.

Also, there's far too much disparity in loudness between the tracks. 'Power' is the fucking loudest thing I have ever heard, and when listened to in comparison to 'Gorgeous', well, I can barely hear 'Gorgeous'. An album should have at least relatively equal loudness across all tracks.

It shows how much of an instant gratification this album is. 'Power' is that loud because Kanye intended it to be a party track to be played at parties. The other tracks are quieter by comparison because they're not party tracks, and it makes up for a terrible listening experience when listening from front to back on headphones, having to adjust the volume every time the track changes.

This album sounds great on laptop speakers because that's exactly what it was intended to be played on. By clueless, impatient listeners who won't settle for anything other than extremely maximised music and will only listen to a few of the most popular tracks anyway (which, surprise surprise, happen to be the loudest).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.