[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, Melon won't stop trashing King of Limbs. https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1496456431398s.jpg (2KB, 90x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496456431398s.jpg
2KB, 90x125px
Damn, Melon won't stop trashing King of Limbs.

https://youtu.be/JiXWqnT-NCg?t=550
>>
File: Shoulder-muscles.jpg (77KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
Shoulder-muscles.jpg
77KB, 800x604px
Hmmm
>>
What the fuck is his problem.?
>>
>>73469166
King of Limbs, apparently.
>>
>>73469180
It was their last good album. Better than Amnesiac, Hail tothe Theif.
>>
it's the first two, Kid A, TKOL and the rest is filler
>>
even OK computer is overrated,
>>
>>73469209
>The first two
>Pablo Honey and The Bends
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (27KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
27KB, 267x200px
>>73469229
the first two albums are a young band getting it together, they're exciting, OK computer is the "we need to look intelligent for newsnight" record and it's alright but isn't cohesive. Kid A is good but sort of deprecated by the Naomi Klein Warp badge on sleve, then TKOL is a good trip out album. Everything else was crap. Did he do the Inherent Vice soundtrack? that was better than most anything else
>>
>>73469284
If you think that Pablo Honey is essential because it's their first album, then OK Computer should be considered essential because it's probably their most influential album.
>>
>>73469103
If there's anything that video is proof of it's that his tastes have just gotten shitty as time goes on
>>
>>73469311
I think neither of these things and even if I did the two are not necessary , man
>>
>>73469103
fuck you for making me watch needledrop
>>
>>73469339
I'm assuming that you're this dude >>73469209
I'm just trying to say that it's silly to say that OK Computer is filler while Pablo Honey isn't.
>>
File: 2564.jpg (12KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
2564.jpg
12KB, 300x180px
>>73469398
>I'm just trying to say that it's silly to say that OK Computer is filler while Pablo Honey isn't.
the more you disagree with me the stronger I become
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.