[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey Anon what kind of music do you listen to?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>"Hey Anon what kind of music do you listen to?"
>The only thing that stimulates my neurons anymore is pure weeb shit
>"Uh, I don't really listen to anything specific..."

How do you answer this question without sounding autistic?
>>
get better taste
>>
>>73465328
Depends on who you're talking to. Tell a total normie it's indie. Tell someone who is into music that you like shoegaze and dream pop. I listen to like 75% Japanese shit myself. You only come off as a turbo-weeb when you point out that you listen to artists from Japan.
>>
>>73465688
>i like some music from japan
>LMFAO FUCKING NERD I KNEW IT
fuck those guys
>>
>>73465328
might i ask why you only listen to japanese music?
>>
>>73465720
Japan has a great music scene. It sucks that weebs fucking kill its social acceptance.
>>
>How do you answer this question without sounding autistic?

With some honesty and confidence. It's all about presentation.
>>
>>73465774
LOL LMAO HE'S A WEEB LOOOOLLLLL GO FAP YOUR PILLOW XDDD
>>
>>73465816
That's a very narrow-minded vision.
>>
I mean if all their Japanese music is from anime, then I'd consider them a tasteless weeb. I just explain and inform them about the artist, song etc. Easy for me cause I don't listen to a lot of anime songs.
>>
>>73465916
>I just explain and inform them about the artist, song etc. Easy for me cause I don't listen to a lot of anime songs.
lol, I agree with this. I don't think OP will handle it though based on his responses.
>>
>>73465916
>I don't listen to any anime songs

You're missing out on some quality stuff.
>>
>>73466090
that's contradicting, you know a lot of quality artists have been out there before they even did songs for anime....?
and weebs didn't even like them until they appeared in anime.
also... you're not reading correctly are ya..
>>
>>73465328
>>73465688
>first day of class
>qt asian wants a study buddy and asks me for my number
>asks what kind of music I'm into
>mean to say indie rock, but slip up and just say "indie"
>she's like "uh, indie what? Rock, folk?
>feel like a complete pleb
>she never calls me or talks to me again
>>
>>73466522
Yeah I didn't read correctly. My bad dude.
>>
just say the basic genres without mentioning nationality
>>
>>73465328
I know what you mean. les rallizes dénudés, pale cocoon, jun togawa. So much good stuff. Same with Latin music.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.