[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on fools errand, when does it get bad? So far every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

I'm on fools errand, when does it get bad? So far every song has been amazing and fools errand is no different
>>
it's funny because fool's errand is a bad song. You have shit taste
>>
>>73454994
Weaker than the rest? Yeah. Bad song? Nowhere near it
>>
>>73454961
this is /mu they´ll try to meme it, but let my clarify this for you, crack up is a fantastic album
>>
>>73454961
7/10 at best.
>>
>this albums is so good i stopped paying attention to it to make a thread on 4chan

lmao dumbass
>>
I think its their best album. here's my ranking

fave - cassius
I am all that i need
on another ocean
fools errand
crack up
third of may
kept woman
naiads, cassadies
if you need to, keep time on me
I should see memphis
least fave but i still like - mearcstapa
>>
>>73455502
There's this new thing, it's called a pause button for music. It's pretty wild, I know.
>>
>>73455031
not a bad song on there but imo fools errand is the worst one. my aotysf.

>>73455779
I am all that I need
kept woman
on another ocean
third of may
cassius
crack up
mearcstapa
naiads
if you need to
i should see memphis
fools errand
>>
>>73454961
The first song sucks compared to the other tracks of the album
>>
>>73455485
>music is objective
Fleet Foxes fans are the worst. This is coming from someone who likes Crack-Up.
>>
>>73456816
so you don't think /mu/ memes against certain albums?
>>
FLAC WHEN?
>>
>>73456838
no, unless it's something like Grimes. it is possible for people to have a contrasting opinion. you know that, right?
>>
>>73458753
>it is possible for people to have a contrasting opinion. you know that, right?

strawman
>>
>>73458791
not at all. you are presenting it as if it's so crazy that anyone on /mu/ would not like Crack-Up. that is exactly what you are doing. you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>73460142
>you are presenting it as if it's so crazy that anyone on /mu/ would not like Crack-Up. that is exactly what you are doing

>this is /mu they´ll try to meme it

why are you being so hyperbolic? The claim that it is crazy that someone would dislike it was never made.
>>
>>73455883
>pausing good music to shitpost on 4chan
lmao dumbass album is shit and u know it
>>
>>73460218
>lol discussing music on music board, must be shitpost
>>
>>73460262
>stopping music to shitpost about an album you didn't finish
this is some avant garde shitposting i must admit dumbass.
>>
>>73460197
I am not at all and yes it is. You jumped to "/mu they´ll try to meme it." You are jumping to discarding someone's negative opinion by calling it a meme rather than first considering accepting that their negative opinion is even a possible state of mind. Again, you are a fucking retarded Fleet Foxes elitist. I love them but you are being stupid.
>>
>>73455489
more like 3/10
>>
>>73460289
first of all, i didn't even post that, i just commented on it later.

Do you not think people meme at all? You yourself said they meme Grimes, so according to your own logic you are an elitist and being stupid by discarding peoples opinions.
>>
>>73455779
Third of May
Fool's Errand
Mearcstapa
Cassius
I Am All That I Need
On Another Ocean
Naiads, Cassadies
Crack-Up
Kept Woman
If You Need To, Keep Time on Me
I Could See Memphis
>>
>>73460349
>first of all, i didn't even post that
Then I'm not talking to you...

>Do you not think people meme at all?
I mean this question is irrelevant now because you are not the person I was talking to.

>You yourself said they meme Grimes
They meme Grimes because she is a woman and are sexually frustrated. That's a whole different story than Fleet Foxes lmao.

>, so according to your own logic you are an elitist and being stupid by discarding peoples opinions.
I am in no way not following my logic because I was not discarding that opinion. I was saying it is much less likely and it is childish to assume someone is memeing just because you disagree with them. This isn't Grimes or Kendrick, established memes, we're dealing with.
>>
>>73460552
you have been talking to me ever since you replied to my question of if you think people don't meme.

so there's only one reason someone would meme an artist?

>I am in no way not following my logic because I was not discarding that opinion
If you give yourself this caveat then why didn't you give it to the original commenter or me? why can't some people meme against popular bands and some people dislike them based on taste?

You jumped to conclusions and made a poor argument.
>>
>>73460632
>you have been talking to me ever since you replied to my question of if you think people don't meme.
Yes, and the conversation continued off of this line:

>it is possible for people to have a contrasting opinion. you know that, right?

which I written under the assumption that you were this >>73455485 anon.

that is why you called my post a strawman. because all you wrote was this >>73456838.

this conversation is just miscommunication.

>If you give yourself this caveat then why didn't you give it to the original commenter or me?
lol, maybe because I never started a conversation with "this is /mu they´ll try to meme it."???? I responded with saying the assumption of memeing is childish. I'm not giving myself a caveat because I never excluded the possibility of memeing but rather said it is less likely and they are childishly assuming the opposite and disregarding all negative opinions. There is a difference, anon. You're the one with the poor argument.

Unless you want to accept the statement of OP as your own this conversation is a completely meaningless concoction of semantics.
>>
>>73460865
> I never excluded the possibility of memeing but rather said it is less likely

you literally did not do this if you look at your comments. but if you're done with the conversation then i will be too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.