[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we make "tupac killed a six year old" the new "john

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: tp1.jpg (142KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
tp1.jpg
142KB, 500x658px
Can we make "tupac killed a six year old" the new "john lennon beat his wife" because people really do like to forget that he killed a six year old.

People talk about Gucci being a bad guy all he did was throw a bitch out of a lambo and assault a few people. We all have bad nights but not all of us kill a six year old.
>>
Pac also raped a woman after beating her near to death
and attacked people regularly
was complicit in multiple murders
and it's pretty well accepted he was genuinely insane
>>
whatever it takes to get more pac discussion on /mu/. lennonposting has caused a renaissance of beatles discussions on the board
>>
>>73453175
Like that one time he shot those cops
>>
>>73453146
The problem is that murder actually fits in with hip-hop culture's macho image where it clashes with The Beatles's lovey hippy image.
>>
>>73453146
i never understood why ppl love pac so much?
he made a couple good bangers but his albums were weak.

redman came out with better shit
>>
>>73453215
This
Criminal behavior is expected from blacks so nobody is impressed
>>
>>73453175
He was exonerated by DNA evidence for the rape charges.

However

>On August 22, 1992, in Marin City, Shakur performed at an outdoor festival and stayed for an hour afterward signing autographs and pictures. A confrontation occurred and Shakur drew a legally registered Colt Mustang, and allegedly dropped it. As it was picked up by a member of his entourage, a bullet was discharged. About 100 yards (90 m) away, Qa'id Walker-Teal, a 6-year-old boy, was pedaling his bicycle at a school playground nearby when a bullet struck him in the forehead and killed him. Although the police matched the bullet to a .38-caliber pistol registered to Shakur, and although his stepbrother, Maurice Harding, was initially arrested on suspicion of firing the weapon, no charges were filed. Marin County prosecutors have said they were stymied by a lack of witnesses. In 1995, a wrongful death suit was brought against Shakur by Qa'id's mother. The defense attorney acknowledged that the bullet that killed Qa'id was traced by authorities to a gun registered to Shakur. Charges were dropped when Shakur agreed to pay a $300,000–$500,000 settlement to the parents.

Tufags will say "b.b.b.but he didn't pull the trigger"

Which is probably bullshit because generally thug niggas always have fall guys ready to do a bid for them if they are making enough money, but even if he didn't, any bullet fired from a gun registered to you can be legally responsibility disregarding extreme circumstances (someone hacking your gun safe) Which is why a responsible person carries a gun that's drop safe and doesn't pull it out unless they have a clear shot and.....oh wait we are talking about dindus here lol

Tupac deserved die point blank period. I hope his real killer was a family member of the six year old.

He wasn't even releasing good music when he died. Kiluminati was fucking trash.
>>
Gucci actually killed a guy though.

Some guy broke into house with a gun while gucci was fucking some girl, and without hesitation, Gucci, dick out and all, pulled a gun from the bed and shot him down. Allegedly he hid the body behind an elementary school
>>
>>73453248
based
>>
File: reddit-image.jpg (40KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-image.jpg
40KB, 500x295px
>>73453206
>likes 2pac
>likes the beatles
>uses renaissance in a sentence
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>73453259
keep reaching, soon you'll be able to touch your toes
>>
>>73453222
no, just no Redman is a legend and you can argue he is the greatest of all time
but I can not allow anyone to disrespect pac like that
>>
>>73453215
Tupac was hailed as a black conscious hero, but he killed a six year old.

He protrayed his "thug life" image as someone who would stand up for himself but not someone who would attack innocent people, but he killed a six year old.

He was a faggot and a coward who was known to pull a gun when things didn't go his way, couldn't fight one on one and finally picked a fight with an even bigger coward who had a gun. It literally played out exactly like the ending to Menace II Society.

He fucking deserved it.

Sorry all my black friends are bashing tupac on facebook and I want to get in on the fun but I can't say the N word so I'll just post it here.

I think it was that Kendrick Lamar "interview" with him that sent the rap community over the edge. That was cringey as shit.

DMX was right

"One in the back wit' ya faggot-ass face down
Lucky that you breathin' but you dead from the waist down
The fuck is on your mind? Talkin' that shit that you be talkin'
And I bet you wish you never got hit 'cause you'd be walkin'
But shit happens, and fuck it, you done did your dirt
Niggas is wonderin' how the fuck you hid your skirt
Right under they eyes, now it's surprise to the guys
And one of their mans was a bitch in disguise
Fuckin' with cats and order more hits and slaughter more kids
Let me holler at you on Baltimore shit"
>>
>>73453175
Does this mean that XXXTENTACION is the new 2Pac?
>>
>>73453279
wew
>>
>>73453234
kiluminati was trash and pac was a bad human being
but all eyez on me and me against the world were so amazing you cannot for a second say the world is better without him just on the off chance he came back to form
>>
>>73453290
i just cant find a good project of his. some good songs than bad ones
>>
>>73453318
7 Day Theory was great. Pac had a lot of good songs but he put out a lot of trash too so it's harder to find the good ones.
>>
>>73453318
listen to all 2pacalypse now it's his first album and it's amazing and raw and unpolished and real
>>73453294
the Kendrick Lamar interview was amazing and helped remind the rap community of how amazing Pac was
but at the same time, I think your forgetting the worst thing Pac did he encouraged gang activity
in young men, by attempting to make peace between the bloods and the crips it was clearly going to cause even more terror in the streets
>>
>>73453313
All eyez on me was mediocre. Me against the world was pretty good.

>>73453248
Gucci Mane
-Killed a guy in self defense who was part of a mob trying to rob him
-Walked around with his beer belly hangin out looking like he was pregnant but still managed to fuck tons of bitches including nicki minaj possibly.
-Squared off with a dude in a mall San Andreas style
-is known to walk around without security or an entourage and still not get fucked with ('seeing gucci by himself while we was 30 deep at magic but you didn't bust a grape, shook from the gate')

That's called being badass.
>>
>>73453393
we're not discussing who's cooler you edgelord we're discussing the legitimate point that many gangster rappers were bad people
>>
>>73453417
why do u think we call them gangster rappers?
>>
all that really matters is that Gucci Mane is actually a musical genius, Lennon and Tupac can eat shit in comparison
>>
>>73453379
I have. It's OK. Maybe his best album, but one thing I can't get over is how shit the production is on all his albums. It all sounds so fucking thin and cheesy. This came out the same year as 2pacalypse and sounds 100 times better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAI4FoTcT88

You can't really blame it on a producer either because he had different producers. He was just picking trash beats like "hey gimme that disney shit nigga I want you to ring a bell right here gnamsayin and take that bass down a bit, take the grime out of that snare I want it to sound real thin and icepicky ya feel me?"

>>73453417
It's about integrity. Gucci protrays himself as a big belligerent retard, and has generally acted that way.

2pac portrays himself as the future of black youth and a hard gangster, but he's neither of those things. He killed a fucking six year old because he was a coward who couldn't fight and yet perpetually acted like a middle school cheerleader with PMS.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfoRfHSsILU
But he said he was sorry so it's a-ok.
>>
>>73453294
Is it really killing if you didn't fire the gun?
Spare me the legal 'registered firearm' bullshit, whoever shot the gun killed the six year old. Can't drop the feeling you're just trying to demonize Pac.
>>
I was a teenager in the 90's and grew up on Pac, Biggie, Nas, etc.

Imo if you're new to Tupac just grab 7 Day Theory, All Eyez On Me (2 cd) and Tupacs Greatest Hits (2 cd). From there you can go back to his albums but they're not great, a lot of filler.

His albums really aren't comparable to one's like Ready To Die, It Was Written, Liquid Swords or others from that time.
>>
>>73453463
according to him, he pulled the gun and dropped it like a retard, someone picked it up and it went off. If that's true he carried a gun that's not drop safe and dropped it, so he did half the work. If it was drop safe and his homie pulled the trigger, then maybe yeah you have a point, but like I said. He probably had a fall guy.
>>
Tupac is probably one of the worst phenomenons in music. Fuck that guy. I agree with OP.
>>
>>73453175
It's okay because he was black
>>
>>73453290
>I can not allow anyone to disrespect pac like that
The dude deserves all of the disrespect he gets
>>
>>73453146
>we
>>
File: 1496284515341.jpg (280KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496284515341.jpg
280KB, 1024x768px
>>73453146
>Qa'id

REMOVE KEBAB TUPAC SERBIA
>>
>>73453379
>>73453294
>Kendrick Lamar interview
link?
>>
This cunt is the biggest meme ever shit even by rap standards and thats saying a lot.

>>73453259
seconded
>>
but all this won't be in the new biopic of course
>>
>>73454235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadFiKigeCQ

bullshit starts at 4:55

Too bad it's actually a great song up until that point. I like Kendrick but he really knows how to bring the cringe sometimes.
>>
>>73454093
Her face is so oily
>>
>>73454400
so is her anus
>>
>>73453212
The cops were harassing someone and he was justified after it was found out that the cops were drunk
>>
>>73453175
One thing that the black community is 100 percent accountable for is quickly forgiving people who have committed enormities. Not to say that whites are any better in this regard, since there are tons of entertainers walking around who have raped women or have had sexual dealings with young women but it seems very poignant in the BC.

R.Kelly, Chris Brown, 2Pac, Dr. Dre all them niggas were vilified for like 2 months then forgiven upon releasing good music, despite showing no sign of rehabilitation from their deviant behaviors. It seems like the only black entertainer that has been excoriated regularly is Ike Turner, and that's because he's basically a meme in the BC.
>>
>>73454776
im black and hate chris brown
>>
>>73453146
>>73453175
Give me a rundown on these except the rape (I know about that) and attacking people
>>
>>73453460
Did Pac ever talk about that incident? Were his feelings apparent on any subsequent albums after the death of the kid? You would think that someone like Pac would lay bare his feelings on a sensitive matter like inadvertently killing a child.

Sometimes you just gotta separate the artist from the music man.
>>
>>73454788
You're also on 4chan so you're a bit outside of the sample population.
>>
>>73453234

>Kiluminati was fucking trash.

DAMN we've got a bad case of SHIT TASTE here
>>
>>73454856
You are the one with shit taste
>>
>>73454855
tru
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.