[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf this is legitimately good. How come no one's talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Wtf this is legitimately good. How come no one's talking about it here? Also, Melodrama general, I guess
>>
it was ok, I mean just another pop release. why aren't you listening to the one
>>
Great now Lorde is gonna get shilled for weeks just like Paramore did. Good to know if you fall out of the mainstream, you can always buy good reviews from "alternative" music reviewers and shill yourself on 4chan.
>>
>>73448450
>How come no one's talking about it here?
Because "legitimately good" in the context of straightforward top-40 pop music usually translates to ...okay anywhere else. And since most of /mu's posters aren't into straightforward top-40 pop music...
>>
>>73448857
wow you're dumb
>>
Not as good as her debut but a good follow up. Sober, Homemade Dynamite, and Liability are great tracks.
>>
>>73448561
If you're getting good reviewers from notable enough music reviewers, what do you have to gain by shilling on 4chan?
>>
>>73448857
>falling for the "Lorde is top-40-tier music" meme
>>
>>73448450
The only reason i'm not listening to it right now is because [spoiler] im a fucking babby and the entire album reminds me of a recent break up ;_; [\spoiler] but i love it. 10/10 do recommend.
>>
>>73448981
You left out the "legitimately good" part of my post. Lorde is legitimately good in the context of straightforward top-40 pop. Which is saying something, since the vast majority of that sort of music tends to be beyond terrible. Imo Lorde is the only pop artist at her level of fame right now who is legitimately good enough to actually give a damn about.
>>
how is this album doing commercially?
>>
>>73449142
Expected to sell less than Pure Heroine, yet still debuting at number one
>>
>>73448450
I came to this thread to see hot Lorde pictures, but no one post anything. I'm sad.
>>
>>73448561
Dude are you just sitting on 4chan all day going to every thread bitching about shilling god damn fuck off
>>
It is shit
>>
>>73449127
Absolutely loved Pure Heroine, such good music. Haven't listened to this yet though..
>>
No its not, label representative
>>
>>73449127
she signed major label at age of 12 and was always surrounded by jew producers who made her what she is.
>>
>>73448561

How dare you compare lorde to parashit. I don't remember manufactured ginger muff getting praised by bowie.
>>
>>73448981
It. fucking. is.
>>
i like lorde but this thread is absolute fucking cringe
>>
fucking manufactured cunt bitch
she's just a perfected lana del rey
instead of becoming something tangible she just became another fucking sad party girl
throw one more to the pile
>>
>>73448450
>Also, [x] general, I guess
this is the absolute worst
kys op
>>
>>73448450
I really like this album cover but I never see anyone appreciate it
>>
>>73451654

idk why she's compared to lana del ray all the time. She's clearly copying The Knife/Fever Ray to the point of making her voice sound scandinavian in those "personal moments".

I like the music though, not here to throw shit.
>>
Writer in the Dark made me feel some type of way
>>
>>73448450
She's hypocrite
>>
>We'll end up painted on the road
>Red and chrome
>All the broken glass sparkling

jesus

I want more darklorde
>>
File: 1491996547640.jpg (8KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
1491996547640.jpg
8KB, 199x254px
what the f**k are perfect places
anyway
>>
>>73448561
After Laughter and Melodramatic are both good. Sorry you're so triggered, I hope you get over it :(
>>
Not as good as PH imo, and kind of disappointing in its own right. The only really good songs are Homemade Dynamite and The Louvre.
>>
Link please?
>>
Not as good as Pure Heroine but this album did cement my deep seated desire to bust fat nuts with Lordes womb
>>
>>73452714
wtf i love lorde now
>>
Is Lorde: KKB-good, Grimes-good, or Taylor Swift-good?
>>
first listen - this shit is a 6/10

it keeps getting worse. Just another generic pop album with some DUDE GOOD MUSIC FOR TOP 40 LISTENERS THAT THINK THEY HAVE DIVERSE TASTE IN MUSIC LMAO bits
>>
File: lorde-1.jpg (60KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
lorde-1.jpg
60KB, 650x430px
fuck yeah

Lorde is actually /mu/'s queen

If you didnt KNOW this was going to be good after her SNL performances you shouldn't even be listening to it now
>>
File: 16mag-16lorde-t_CA0-master675.jpg (41KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
16mag-16lorde-t_CA0-master675.jpg
41KB, 675x450px
>>73448894
Writer in the dark and supercut are the gems of the album. Perfect places might still be the best track though

just having this debate between so many songs shows how good the entire album is.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.