[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> start talking to the qt who sat next to me in theory for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nervous-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
> start talking to the qt who sat next to me in theory for 9 months
> really into post-rock
> tfw like a lot of the same favorite bands
> she texts me first a decent amount
> going to hang out irl sometime

is this real life
>>
>posting pepe
she's too good for you
>>
Pursuing relationships based on music interest is really dumb. A couple months into the relationship itself it becomes irrelevant beside one or two artists with romantic songs.

t. anon who did the same thing
>>
>>73447352
probably true
>>
whatever you do don't give her any kind of indication that you're the type of person that would post something like this on the internet
>>
>>73447384
I mean she's also qt and I'm lonely :(
>>
op post face + top 5 albums
>>
>>73447326
it won't last. unless you've got some Chad DNA she won't let you in her. go gay.
>>
>>73447408
dont worry I hide my autistic tendencies fairly well irl
>>
Good for you, bro. But do us a favor and keep your personal life to yourself.
>>
File: breathlesscover.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
breathlesscover.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>73447429
1. spiderland
2. 98.12.28
3. either/or
4. masked dancers
5. deathconsciousness
>>
>>73447442
ok then ur all good
>>
>>73447442
there's only so far you can go before you can't hide them anymore
>>
>>73447490
>deathconsciousness
i give it a week before you spill the spaghetti. you're cute though
>>
good luck op, rootin4u
>>
>>73447490
10/10 face
>>
blog
>>
>>73447418
bro fuckin go for it but realize that relationships end and be ready to hit that eject button
>>
>>73447326
Don't base the whole (potential) relationship off of music taste
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.