[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone posture and act like they have to think Goat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (30KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
30KB, 384x384px
Why does everyone posture and act like they have to think Goat is their best album after listening to it once and never touching on their stuff again when Liar is easily better. Goat wishes it was as GOAT as one minute of Gladiator. Fucking sheep on this board.
>>
I agree wholeheartedly. I've listened to Goat a few times now and I still don't understand why it made the mu core chart over Liar
>>
>>73446841
Cause the type of people who are more likely to listen to Jesus Lizard are post rock/noise rock mucore posers when the people who should actually be enjoying The Jesus Lizard are hardcore punk kids and people who want to glass a cunt at the pub on saturday night.
>>
File: head2.jpg (43KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
head2.jpg
43KB, 300x292px
>implying
>>
>>73447059
Just as long as it's not Goat
>>
>>73447059
Strongly agree and if the combo cd with Pure counts as one then it's a no contest. After this I actually think Show is their next best.
>>
Finally some people who arnt apeing numu
>rolling stone pitchfork said this cult bands best album is their first so duuuuuuuuh
>>
>>73446736
i prefer liar and shot to Goat personally
>>
>>73447342
Head is their first album.
>>
>>73446736
it is exactly the same with Loveless/Isn't Anything, Souvlaki/Pygmalion, Low End Theory/Midnight Marauders, On Fire/Today, Unknown Pleasures/Closer, MBDTF/Yeezus, ITCOCK/Discipline, ITAOTS/On Avery Island, In Utero/Bleach, and countless others. welcome to neo-/mu/
>>
>>73447693
in utero > bleach and you know it
>>
>>73447693
What about Slint, is their first album actually a brilliant masterpiece that numu is deterring me from listening to.
>>
File: 1497501909169.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497501909169.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>73447717
>2011
>sexy and you know it starts playing
>>
>>73447741
Are you incapable of listening to it and forming an original thought on the matter? For what it's worth, Tweez is pretty middle of the road Touch and Go style noise rock.
>>
>>73447741
>THESE HEADPHONES ARE FUCKED UP
>*drinking noises*
>masterpiece
Spiderland and their EP are both better.
>>73447693
itcotck/discipline is a bad comparison, king crimson has like 15 albums (Larks' and Red are better than Discipline). mbdtf is better than yeezus at the very least in lyrics and features
>>
>>73447796
I didn't say that did I. I just havnt gotten round to it.
>>
>>73447830
That's exactly what you said.
> I'm so busy shitposting that I can't find thirty minutes to listen to music, so instead I ask others to tell me opinions on records. I sure love music.
>>
>>73447819 also refused
No one on this board (barely anyone) has listened to Songs to Fan the Flames of Discontent yet everyone has listened TSOPTC. And while the latter is indeed seminal and better, Songs... is far more consistent and carries this hardcore punk/thrash tone throughout that is vitriolic and intense ive only seen it matched by Petitioning the Empty Sky.
>>
>>73447830
Are you on crack?
>>
>>73447927
Dear faggot, I started this thread so no
>>
>>73447955
Holy shit I just havnt thrown it on because it slips my mind cause it's not memed to death, doesnt mean im not gonna listen to an album if it isn't posted on mu
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.