[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a spotify playlist for the best math rock you boys got,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Making a spotify playlist for the best math rock you boys got, reply with the album art, title and why it belongs, if enough people participate (5 or more) i'll give the playlist name, starting with Polvo - Exploded Drawing
>>
such a shitty request, you might as well have just made a math rock sharethread, it's just as much work to post all your shit

What do we get out of helping you make a playlist? Go through the archive and make your own, faggot
>>
>>73443799
>>73443864
I wanted to make a large collection for everyone passing by to check out who's interested or curious
>>
>spotify
>>
File: a0690807234_10.jpg (450KB, 1200x1055px) Image search: [Google]
a0690807234_10.jpg
450KB, 1200x1055px
Faraquet - The View From This Tower

It shows that math rock can be catchy without sacrificing the virtuosity one comes to expect from the genre. It blends the best of the D.C. post-hardcore scene at the time (think Fugazi and Q and Not U) with complex, oftentimes jazzy guitar lines and rhythms.
>>
>>73443957
Did I fucking stutter
>>
>>73443972
Added as 2nd
>>
File: fLpfktKb.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fLpfktKb.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
Idk if this counts because its more progressive metal than rock but literally every periphery song. Start with flatline of PIII.
>>
>>73444319
>>73444319
A little too metally
>>
>>73444497
you listen to the whole thing? Its mostly singing
>>
>>
>>73444513
>>73444542
Give me the album name>>73444513
Get me a full album of something, because I listened to two of their songs from the beginning of their discography and recent
>>
File: polvo tal.jpg (9KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
polvo tal.jpg
9KB, 300x298px
just making sure...
>>
>>73444579
Filename, dummy
>>
>>73443799
I named it 'Math Rock 4Chan', 3 albums as of this reply
>>
>>73444623
Sorry, wasn't coming up with the viewer I was using
>>
Don Caballero - What Burns Never Returns
>>
>>73444768
Added, check out the playlist at 'math rock 4chan'
>>
>>73444635
https://open.spotify.com/user/rfobs70/playlist/47ahi7fNwwGmr4Z3cWZVze
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.