[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes go to sleep, we suck young blood, the gloaming, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

*deletes go to sleep, we suck young blood, the gloaming, and i will*

*moves backdrifts and where i end and you begin to the front of the album*
>>
>>73441420
but the gloaming is good and there there would be a better opener
even thom knows it
>>
File: art.png (521KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
521KB, 512x512px
>>73441420
>dltng th glmng
>>
>>73441420
Wrong
>>
Wrong
We suck young blood is the mistake of the album, paperbag writer or i am citizen insane should be in
>>
>>73441420
>go to sleep
>the gloaming
*Depeche Mode's Wrong starts playing*
>>
>>73442504
>i am citizen insane
a total aphex rip but its a great total aphex rip
>>
*changes nothing*

I like the album as it is.
>>
File: GUzYbA4h.jpg (95KB, 948x918px) Image search: [Google]
GUzYbA4h.jpg
95KB, 948x918px
>>73442554
LOOOL
>>
>>73441420
>deletes go to sleep
Fuck off
>>
File: radiohead-king-of-limbs.jpg.jpg (82KB, 413x369px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-king-of-limbs.jpg.jpg
82KB, 413x369px
*deletes Lotus Flower, Codex and Give Up the Ghost*
*adds The Daily Mail, These Are My Twisted Words and Supercollider*

Now it's a top 4 Radiohead album
>>
>>73444937
Leave in Lotus Flower and you're right
>>
>>73441420
lyrically I think this is one of their best albums. I saw an interview where thom yorke made it seem like he didn't like the album
>>
>>73444937
supercollider is the worst song radiohead has ever written
>>73441420
delete: we suck young blood, where i end and you begin, backdrift, and punchup at a wedding
>>
>>73449347
>delete where i end and you begin
uh what
>>
>>73447846
most of the band have definitely said that they would like to rerecord it, I don't think they really liked the way it turned out
>>
>>73444937
>deleting Codex

Delete your life.
>>
if you delete the filler tracks on Amnesiac, it becomes one of the best EPs of all time
>>
>>73441420
There are many things that could be changed about HttT for the better but the first two songs are not one of them.
>>
>>73449681
Which tracks are the filler tracks?
>>
Album is already perfect although I wish that freeform jazz part in We Suck Young Blood was longer.
OP is a faggot
>>
>>73449708
same with the last
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.