[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made this. To me it's the perfect description of every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: RH.jpg (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
RH.jpg
3MB, 3000x3000px
I made this.
To me it's the perfect description of every radiohead album.

I think most people would exchange AMSP with HTTT.

discuss?
>>
I think that's pretty courageous of you to display your opinion on an anonymous board.
>>
>>73437053
noice
>>
Amnesiac full electronic?
HTTT bad?

Kill yourself
>>
>>73437053
Switch Kid A with Amnesiac, put IR in the bad category and AMSP in the good one and we're golden
>>
>>73437143
>IR bad
>>
>>73437209
not him but somewhat agree, IR is a little boring but I'd still put it in middle tier
>>
>>73437053
exchange IR with AMSP and you're good
>>
Kid A sucks
>>
>>73437053
This fucking chart is a joke
>>
TKOL is underrated.
>>
>>73437053
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate chart. His name is the ultimate Radiohead chart. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic comparisons. Only I can post this chart because I am the best chart creator in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at chart making. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this chart was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This chart is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my chart. I call this chart he ultimate Radiohead chart.
>>
File: Radioheadspectrumfixed.jpg (1012KB, 2266x2333px) Image search: [Google]
Radioheadspectrumfixed.jpg
1012KB, 2266x2333px
>>73437053
I fixed it.
>>
>>73437486
faggot
>>
>>73437486
Pablo honey is contrarian
OK computer is pleb (top rated album on RYM, it doesn't get any plebbier than that)
Bends is patrician only because it's not the other two
>>
>>73437681
A bad album is straight up pleb.
An alum that people defend as being their best when it's clearly not is contrarian. No one defends Pablo Honey.
A classic album is patrician, and OK Computer is definitely their most classic album.

An album being plebeian implies that it's for commoners- OK Computer is popular among people with good taste, not commoners.
>>
Switch amsp with httt
>>
>>73437053
Accurate
>>
>>73437739
>no one defends Pablo Honey
>Scaruffi rates it higher than half of their albums
>Scaruffidrones therefore rate it higher
>PH isn't that bad anyway, got some good tracks

>a classic album is patrician
This isn't necessarily true. A classic album is what plebs gravitate towards when they start out listening, so you get a lot of plebs say it's their favorite without bothering to explore the rest of their discog or similar albums. Classic albums are usually great (as is the case with OKC) but that definitely doesn't mean that they're patrician.
You define patrician as people with good taste, well what is good taste? "I like good music that is good" - ok well so does everyone. Good taste isn't "good" in the strict sense of the word, it just means that you have a lot of experience listening to music and you know what you like. Basically, it means you're more elitist that silly commoners.

Ok I spent way too much time trying to explain a meme concept which means I need to spend time outside. If you still disagree then let's just agree to disagree and drop it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.